Diablo Roadster crash in Calabasas

Diablo_4_Ever

Thats what happens when you wear one shoe.

I think he was wearing two sandles, but lost one in the car while he was under the stress.

Guess How do I know. :(

you can read the guys expression through out the pictures.

1st

"This isnt what i wanted...."

2nd

"This is gonna be expensive"

3rd

"Just stop already!!"

4th

"SON OF A B*^CH"

I'm sorry but the look on his face in each picture is just hilarious. Sad to see the car messed up but the picture by picture fail is pretty funny.

Why is the front bumper horribly off-colored in the first place? Wrecked before possibly?

I'm sorry but the look on his face in each picture is just hilarious. Sad to see the car messed up but the picture by picture fail is pretty funny.

Why is the front bumper horribly off-colored in the first place? Wrecked before possibly?

Looks like grass colored primer from hitting the chain link fence and the shrubbery.....

:iamwithstupid:

I can't stop laughing!

You should never drive with one shoe, that's why I always take both off when I drive, always :icon_thumleft:

Was he trying to power-slide the turn or what? I don't see where he was coming from to be positioned like that in the first picture. :confused:

It's obvious to see where he was coming from ... just a road bending

Since the crash was rather alright it seems he wasn't driving very fast, lucky for him.

Looks like it can be fixed pretty easily. Car doesnt seem to be in concourse condition from the start. That guy almost looks too big to be driving that car!

Front right suspension/wheel needs to be fixed and bumper. Not too bad at all. Funny faces though. Feel bad for the owner.

Definitely not a "driver". Crossing up the steering should be an automatic reflex when a slide starts, even an unexpected one.

I was thinking the same thign. I probably would have over corrected and ended up facing the wrong way in the middle of the street!

I think he was wearing two sandles, but lost one in the car while he was under the stress.

Guess How do I know. :(

A- You were driving

B- You took the picture

C- ?