Nice Garages

gallardo23

One day I sat down and when though every page in that tread, there are some amazing collections out there.

Some amazing collections there but dayym some of those garages are bigger than my house!!

The one I didn't get was the garage with the gray marble floors on the first page. It's a beautiful garage, but give me a break all that money spent to store a Z28 and a couple of corvettes,

dude couldn't any better then a POS.

Hehe. Assuming all goes well, we just bought a home with a 9 car garage. The Lambo is going to be very happy when it is all said and done in my man cave.

I will be reviewing the thread for ideas. thx!

Note...mine will be more function than form.

The one I didn't get was the garage with the gray marble floors on the first page. It's a beautiful garage, but give me a break all that money spent to store a Z28 and a couple of corvettes,

dude couldn't any better then a POS.

I am quite sure that's not marble, it is porcelain tile that's made to look like polished travertine.

I am quite sure that's not marble, it is porcelain tile that's made to look like polished travertine.

:iamwithstupid: or, at best, a type of polished granite only which is not expensive.

:iamwithstupid: or, at best, a type of polished granite only which is not expensive.

I am quite certain it is fake travertine, I was searching for italian travertine for my house and everybody was trying to sell me the fake stuff, it looks horrible because the pattern repeats itself over and over again.

Holy Moly! Those are some insane garages! Wish i hadn't discover this on a monday....

Barely got anything done at the office this morning cause i couldn't stop browsing that thread. Now i have to stay late to make sure i finish everything im supposed to...