Underground Racing or Heffner Performance

anton28

Who do you guys think is a better TT builder for the murcielago. I know heffner is very respected in the viper community and builds very nice TT set ups for vipers. I had his kit on my 99gts and was very pleased. I did notice underground emerging as a "TOP" builder within the last year but still, who would you go with and why?

This may get ugly ..

I'm not too familiar with the Murcielago TT builds but I know that DLM has a TT build on a Murci and there were some videos on it a while back.

I think DLM has the most experience building the Murcies. Both Heffner and UGR seem to be on their first real builds and there hasnt been much about them. I think everyone of the above mentioned can do fantastic work and you wont regret choosing either.

I see this thread...going

nuclear-explosion.jpg

In the meantime I suggest you visit both tuner, get a feel for them and base it on experience, workmanship and character.

i completely forgot about DLM. How many tt murci's have their built?

Call DLM directly. They have a TT Murci that has been around for a couple of years or more.

I see this thread...going

nuclear-explosion.jpg

In the meantime I suggest you visit both tuner, get a feel for them and base it on experience, workmanship and character.

I have been doing MUCH research and now at this point wanted to talk to my fellow lambo owners. Maybe if anyone has an opinon on the difference in design of the kit or anything in that nature.

I think you need to decide for yourself, I would visit both. I was going to send my Murcie to UGR but decided to send my G instead. I had a recommendation from an indy driver for UGR, so that took some of the decison out of the equation for me.

anyone with experience with these tuners. Any input would be appreciated. I know how happy i was with Heffner but i interested in others opinion about DLM and UGR.

I had a Viper that Heffner built, and one that Underground tuned.

Underground had a nice shop, tuned the car nicely but seemed to outsource some of their work. They are GREAT marketers for their product. I had a hard time getting in touch with them at times though. Maybe too busy with bigger jobs?

Heffner has always been more accessible for me.

Your experience may vary :)

i completely forgot about DLM. How many tt murci's have their built?

I believe DLM has built 4 or 5 at this point including 1 LP640 which was shipped overseas. Maybe more as I haven't hung out with Doug in a while. I have been in 2 of them many times. They are tons of fun. Not sure how many Heff or UGR have built. I know SP is building one too.

I also would consider all 4 a TOP builder as if you have the money, the sky is the limit with all of them, but if your trying to boost on a budget, you will get what you pay for.

I believe DLM has built 4 or 5 at this point including 1 LP640 which was shipped overseas. Maybe more as I haven't hung out with Doug in a while. I have been in 2 of them many times. They are tons of fun. Not sure how many Heff or UGR have built. I know SP is building one too.

I also would consider all 4 a TOP builder as if you have the money, the sky is the limit with all of them, but if your trying to boost on a budget, you will get what you pay for.

Are there any dyno sheets showing how much power these cars made?

Are there any dyno sheets showing how much power these cars made?

Doug has dynod the Murcie TT. He said they are in the 800-900 crank hp range with a bolt on kit.

He will not post dyno sheets. Many have asked. I am sure if someone has a serious inquiry, he will share off the net.

I would probably go with the vendor CLOSEST to where you live in case a problem comes up with tuning.

:iamwithstupid:

When I decided to build a TT viper, last year, I interviewed all three. With that being said I went with UR and have been very pleased with my decision. They finished my TTG last week and I can't wait to pick it up next week. Their customer service and availability has been great.