My LP670-4 SV is finally in the air!

TommyJames

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

somehow i think u are lying..hahaha

sweet! can't wait for more pics..

I really did talk to him though. Can't wait to get a full shoot done with him.

Omg those teasers I logged on on my phone to see I didn't wanna wait till tm but this just made it worse. On anycase congrats it got there and everything is good

I took delivery of the car around 6:30 tonight and didn't do anything but drive it home. I've got to be up early to get ready for the photo shoot with James and Jason. It should be a lot of fun. We will get the photos up as soon as possible, I promise!

I can say it's weird going from the Roadster to a coup. It hits the senses differently. I only got to stamp on it once and it was wicked fast and much faster than I remember with the demo SV that was here. I had to spend a little time dealing with that funky Pioneer head that seems to have layer after layer of settings.

I took delivery of the car around 6:30 tonight and didn't do anything but drive it home. I've got to be up early to get ready for the photo shoot with James and Jason. It should be a lot of fun. We will get the photos up as soon as possible, I promise!

I can say it's weird going from the Roadster to a coup. It hits the senses differently. I only got to stamp on it once and it was wicked fast and much faster than I remember with the demo SV that was here. I had to spend a little time dealing with that funky Pioneer head that seems to have layer after layer of settings.

Congratulations but are you sure it's the only Verde Itacha LP670 in the US? I've seen one in Beverly Hills last week.. :eusa_think:

Congratulations but are you sure it's the only Verde Itacha LP670 in the US? I've seen one in Beverly Hills last week.. :eusa_think:

According to Pietro it's the only one. There are two in Europe, one is in Italy, one is in Eastern Europe.

Tommy

Good luck You will get to use the coupe more than you were able to use the roadster. The coupe is a better bet for people who love to drive when ever they want. The roadster is more limited.

Damn....i kept hoping with every page that the soon to come photo shoot would appear on the next page.

It must be great to have it home in your garage. and it was pretty cool how you could track it and literally watch it get closer and closer by the hour...you have moe patience than i do going to see it and then going back home...i wouldnt have wanted to go se it until i could just drive it off the lot.

Congrats again and caint wait for the photo spread.

Drive it lots!

According to Pietro it's the only one. There are two in Europe, one is in Italy, one is in Eastern Europe.

I wouldn't believe Pietro if he told me the sun will rise tomorrow morning... :icon_mrgreen: but don't worry I'm just pulling your leggings.. :drunk: Great car!

OK. Last few teaser shots before our shoot tomorrow.....

Well that so far looks fantastic!! Congrats and enjoy!

I can't wait to see how the photo shoot turns out!