Old Man Strength

Watwood

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've read that something is wrong with the older guy, they used a taser on him during a baseball game and something to do with the VC.

Everyone is laughing with the younger guy, but perhaps he's not the one to blame.

The girl didn't steal the purse. She put it in a seat for the authorities. YouTube has the video.

My understanding is the black guy was 50, the older guy 67. Most idiots that throw punches throw wild haymakers and swing out. The older guy has obviously had some hand-to-hand combat training. My guess is he's a pissed off Vietnam vet who is now virtually penniless and dealing with anger and dementia.

The black guy seemed to be just as dumb and unfortunately cannot blame Vietnam or age on his idiocy. So basically what we've got here is two low functioning human beings riding public transit and communicating as best as they know how, with other idiots egging them on.

My understanding is the black guy was 50, the older guy 67. Most idiots that throw punches throw wild haymakers and swing out. The older guy has obviously had some hand-to-hand combat training. My guess is he's a pissed off Vietnam vet who is now virtually penniless and dealing with anger and dementia.

that black guy was 50? wow..i thought he was just saying in the video..he looked 20+..

and the old man sure does looks like he knows how to fight from the way he punch..

No way he's 50 come on

different movie of him at a ballgame

i agree..he doesn't look anywhere near 50.. and that vid is posted on the first page.

This is a scene that is acted out, in similar fashion, on buses, subway trains, etc. in every major metropolitan area of the US everyday. It just so happened that this was actually caught on camera and then posted on Youtube.

It's my opinion that Social Economic Status had more to do with these altercations than race does. I've seen girls fight girls, guys fight girls, whites fight whites, blacks fight blacks, etc.

After reading the Youtube comments, as well as, some here, it's funny to see how some peoples' closet, racist views come to light when videos such as these are posted. It never ceases to amaze me that people of higher education and social economic status still harbor racist views and attitudes. I thought that it was generally the uneducated, ignorant rural dwelling folks that were the main harborers of racial hatred, well, I guess that I was proven wrong today.

As mentioned before the uproar of suppressed genuine racism is truly astonishing.

That said Old man Father Christmas versus Mr T is something I would pay seriously good money for.

At first, I thought he was saying bring the M and M's. I was thinking wtf and finally realize he was saying bring the ambulance.

Classic!

uZ9Lp.gif

The older guy has obviously had some hand-to-hand combat training.

+1 its good to know the self defense basics, you never know when you might need it

Guest skokos

post-6316-1266521905_thumb.jpg

Twas the stop before main street, and all through the bus

Not a vagrant was stirring or making a fuss,

the driver was steering as if with no care,

and the passengers sleepily slumped, unaware

When in Back of them there arose a great clatter,

I turned in my seat to see what was the matter,

I saw there in the aisle that a giant was sitting

mocked by a black guy who said then unwitting:

"why then must a brotha come spit shine yo shoes?"

Giant replied: 'so they'll shine in the funeral pews,

I'm not prejudce, a chinaman too

could shine them as well as a black guy like you.'

In the black guys eyes there burned a great fire!

I knew in a momment his life hung on wires.

"Get out of my face!" he cried with a voice mighty,

and all in a fury I cried out, 'Yeah, kill whitey!"

Not milk and not snow, or all whites I've forgotten

Were ever so white as his beard of white cotton

The Giant then stood, and replied "Listen Sucker,

I'll bash in your brains, I'm a motherfucker."

And there in the aisle, a tornado touched down,

And razed the proud black guy in a wink to the ground

a pool of red blood, for all eyes there to see:

"I told you, you child, not to fcuk with me."

It's my opinion that Social Economic Status had more to do with these altercations than race does.

Word up.

I was actually encouraged while watching the video. If you listen closely at ~1:45 you hear a person that speaks fluent ebonics encouraging Old Man Christmas. That's the point during the video where I truly LOLed.