Old Man Strength

Watwood

Where to begin... :eusa_think:

I feel like I should be explaining this to you at about a 3rd grade level so I will try and refrain from using words that are large and complicated to pronounce.

Racists are considered ignorant and uneducated (i.e., a virtual synonym for ignorant) because the reason for their racism is due to a lack of knowledge with regards to a given race. It is also based on fear of the unknown but that also has to do with ignorance. If one is educated, then one has no reason to be racist because said racist beliefs are shown to be patently false.

There is nothing wrong with discriminating against idiocy and thats what racism is; and the people who are racists are idiots. There are assholes, trash, and worthless people of all colors; however, their worthlessness has NOTHING TO DO WITH their color; simply their own behavior. Given that racism is ignorance and ignorance is stupidity, it would be considered 'smart' to 'hate' racists because to do anything else would be ignorant in and of iteself.

Your next statement is simply dumb. "Anyone can hate anyone for no damn reason what so ever". Uhhhh, NO! NO ONE hates ANYONE for NO reason. There is ALWAYS a reason and it is THAT reason that matters. If a white person hates a black person because that black person killed his wife, that's fine. If the same white person; however, hates that same black person ONLY because he is black, then, yes, that's a no-no. If you cannot see (1) the difference and (2) why that is wrong, I suggest you get yourself back into the 2nd or 3rd grade at a school not named after David Duke and go from there.

Why would there be anything wrong with racism as long as there is no discrimination!?!?!? Are you serious? Are you really that retarded? Yes, let's purport and condone ignorance and idiocy just as long as the consequences of said behavior are not displayed on YouTube. Ignorance and idiocy should ALWAYS be fought against and irradicated. It's the biggest cancer the world (and our country in particular) suffers from, and I think your case is quite acute.

Jesus fcuk this clip really brings the idiots out from under the rocks!!!

I agree with everything you said.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what..now they want a rematch in a cage fight? that's just getting stupid..i think they should call it off..now they're just using him to earn money or views..hes too old to fight..they should leave him alone.

I found this online.

When EBM asks what did you say when you walked by, is Tyrone answering him or just repeating the question he asked earlier?

Tyrone: Why a brotha gotta spit-shine yo' shoes?

EBM : Hey man, you offered!

Tyrone : I didn’t offer you shit!

EBM: What did you just say when you walked by me?

Tyrone : I said why-why a fuckin’ brotha gotta spit-shine yo' shoes?

Guest skokos
Interview with the guy who got his ass whooped:

Amber lamps is quite eloquent when not intoxicated

Amber lamps is quite eloquent when not intoxicated

That's amber lambs gay twin. If a few drinks turns you into a ghetto, shit talking thug, then stay away from the drink YO!

I know this happened on the bus, supposedly as real as it gets, but with the cast of characters(white supremcist mofo, black power agitator, crazy spectators, and some eye candy, this could just as easily been a pro wrestling match. I wonder if these guys knew they were being filmed......

Wow, damn, that last video changes my outlook on the situation. Even though the Epic Beard Man was baller status in the fight, I think the black guy might've been telling the truth. EBM looks like he's a little on the slow side ...

That Tom, old man guy, is as crazy as a shit-house rat. He lives on another planet and anything he says has to be taken with a major grain of salt. I dont think that the other guy had any idea who he was messing with when he went up and socked him in the titty, and he clearly didn't have any intention of causing the guy any real harm, otherwise he would have aimed for the nose instead of the titty. The old man is clearly mentally ill and likely pretty damn dangerous. I dont think the publicity is at all good for either one of these guys, but especially the old man, and sooner or later someone will come along and take advantage of his mental illness (i.e. bum-fights kind of people), or someone or group of someones will take it upon themselves to take the old guy down a notch or three. Point blank, Roman said it best, both these guys are assholes, but the crazy asshole just wont know when to quit.

The black guy although throwing the first punch is the victim of the situation, at least he stood up for something here, in his mind he was defending the black people in front of several vocal Black ladies on the bus...

The old crackpot is a trouble maker who possibly lost his mind 40 years ago in Vietnam.. I believe that 50% of what EBM saying is a factual truth but the other 50% belongs to LALA land..

I believe that 50% of what EBM saying is a factual truth but the other 50% belongs to LALA land..

Very true, and it may even be generous saying 50% is factual.

In any event, if the guy who got the broken nose didn't go up to the front to confront EBM, then he wouldn't have gotten a broken nose and beat up for all the internet to see.

I'm not saying he was right or wrong, or EBM was right or wrong, but he is the one that went to EBM's seat after the old fart had gone to the front.

Big deal really, a fight on a bus. It's only newsworthy because it became internet entertainment.

I think what is important to take from it is that people should really mind their own business at times. Broken nose guy is lucky that he ran into the one nutcase that just happens to have access to a funny t-shirt store. Had he ran into a nutcase that has access to firearms, then this video may have been on theync.com instead of youtube.

Be careful when going after someone that appears to be crazy. They might in fact end up being crazy.

I dont mean to sound like an arrogant snob.... But will somebody please tell Epic Beard Man that "Stacey Adams Shoes" are cheap shit, not worth getting in a fight over, and to quit fcuking bragging about them like they're Ferragamo's .

I dont mean to sound like an arrogant snob.... But will somebody please tell Epic Beard Man that "Stacey Adams Shoes" are cheap shit, not worth getting in a fight over, and to quit fcuking bragging about them like they're Ferragamo's .

In all honesty I think some people need to tell him a shit load of other stuff first.

In all honesty I think some people need to tell him a shit load of other stuff first.

He has lots of voices in his head telling him those things...

I aint saying shit to him because I have no desire to visit with Amber Lamps! :icon_mrgreen:

:iamwithstupid: :lol2:

I know this happened on the bus, supposedly as real as it gets, but with the cast of characters(white supremcist mofo, black power agitator, crazy spectators, and some eye candy, this could just as easily been a pro wrestling match. I wonder if these guys knew they were being filmed......

Having had the so called opportunity to ride the AC transit sytem around the bay area, including Oakland, I can attest that this goes on all the time, on a much higher level...just havent been any cameras around to record.....

Having had the so called opportunity to ride the AC transit sytem around the bay area, including Oakland, I can attest that this goes on all the time, on a much higher level...just havent been any cameras around to record.....

Anybody who doubts its authenticity, just hasn't spent enough time in Slam Somecrisco. Im amazed a gay, quadraplegic, puerto rican midget in a feather boa and leather teddy didnt wheel himself through the scene singing "Eye of the Tiger" in b major....

Some of the crazy shit Ive seen in that fcuking city makes the two assholes on a bus routine look positively boring.