Old Man Strength

Watwood

Wow, you guys, my comment is not racist at all, what I was saying is the PERSON that always starts the fight is the one that can never fight. Has nothing to do with race rakjoe, and JoeSECC...

I should have explained myself better. I have a ton of friends of all races so this is not a color comment, just simply the typical idiot that tries to start fights is the one that can't ever fight...

Also, did not hear the white man say anything in the begining to start it...my comments are simply someone trying to start a fight (throw a punch first) who can not fight to begin with and they are the ones that usually get hurt...

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, you guys, my comment is not racist at all, what I was saying is the PERSON that always starts the fight is the one that can never fight. Has nothing to do with race rakjoe, and JoeSECC...

I should have explained myself better. I have a ton of friends of all races so this is not a color comment, just simply the typical idiot that tries to start fights is the one that can't ever fight...

Also, did not hear the white man say anything in the begining to start it...my comments are simply someone trying to start a fight (throw a punch first) who can not fight to begin with and they are the ones that usually get hurt...

No problem man! I didn't think that you were like that, it just sounded VERY bad in context.

It's all good!! :icon_thumleft:

Thanks Joe! You should know better since I have hooked you up with one of my girlfriends, etc.

Thanks Joe! You should know better since I have hooked you up with one of my girlfriends, etc.

LOL I read that as 'You should know me better since I have hooked up with your girlfriend'.

After reading the Youtube comments, as well as, some here, it's funny to see how some peoples' closet, racist views come to light when videos such as these are posted. It never ceases to amaze me that people of higher education and social economic status still harbor racist views and attitudes.

:iamwithstupid:

Some words to live by.. :icon_thumleft:

I thought that it was generally the uneducated, ignorant rural dwelling folks that were the main harborers of racial hatred, well, I guess that I was proven wrong today.

Now you joking or being sarcastic right? :lol2:

LOL, Funny Sprite! Bros before ho's...

I have self defense training and that old dude did not look like he has self defense training. He just seems coordinated. Anyone with weight behind a punch is going to leave a mark if they connect like that, training or no training. Both of them are idiots for not being able to shut their mouths and walk away.

I don't give a sh!t about race. They both ran thier mouths and santa backed it up. After corn rows got a nice little beat down he started mouthing off again. That was great!

Irregardless of race, it's a pity it came to blows in the first place. (From the video footage only) The instigator got what he deserved..

Now it's time for the funnies:

amber-lamp.jpg

amberlamps.jpg

20172_1386562544565_1247093441_1135628_3454605_n6307469.jpg

17352_1290813922993_1609598421_724074_644240_n589788.jpg

12665555568051634337.jpg

I just have to say after doubling over in stomach wrenching laughter - this board is just out of this freakin' world when it comes to some of the funniest most entertaining bullshit I have ever seen! THIS is some funny shit! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :icon_super: