Murcielago successor mule spied again

BILL_LV

I wonder if the Estoque will be any indication of the new car's interior design. That's the only clean-sheet interior we've had since 2003.

and the Reventon.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wonder if the Estoque will be any indication of the new car's interior design. That's the only clean-sheet interior we've had since 2003.

i saw the estoque interior at the bologna motor show and they are very beautiful,better than the pictures

Top Speed 370km/h ??km/h>390km/h?

700HP?

Paris or Geneva?

That is 229 to 242 I would be surprised. But happy to see, I can't see how 30 HP and a few 100 Lbs could add 20 -30 mph

That is 229 to 242 I would be surprised. But happy to see, I can't see how 30 HP and a few 100 Lbs could add 20 -30 mph

and it has one more gear ( 7 speed not 6 )

The gear is what will get you the higher top speed. That, and the aero. It has the HP.

"700 horsepower and 516 pound-feet of torque, and you have a beast that can sprint to 60 mph in less than 3.0 seconds and top out upward of 220 mph."

SANT'#### BOLOGNESE, Italy — The new Lamborghini hypercar, expected to be named the 2012 Jota, has recently been caught in action on the road. AutoExpress spied the vehicle in a nearly camouflage-free state that is likely to be very similar to what the production car will look like.

Lambo's Jota is the Murcielago replacement and was designed in-house at the Italian automaker's headquarters. It's the first production model to be made under design and brand director Manfred Fitzgerald.

As the flagship vehicle in the company's stable, the Jota is set to possibly be the fastest production car ever made by Lamborghini. That is, in part, thanks to the new carbon-fiber chassis that brings weight down from 3,670 to just about 3,300 pounds. Combine that with a new 7.0-liter V12 engine that makes 700 horsepower and 516 pound-feet of torque, and you have a beast that can sprint to 60 mph in less than 3.0 seconds and top out upward of 220 mph.

We also know that power will be routed through a seven-speed paddle-shift automated manual gearbox to all four wheels. Even though a lot of weight would be saved with a simpler rear-wheel-drive layout, Lamborghini has confirmed that the Jota will indeed be all-wheel drive. Fuel economy is improved to about 23 mpg with the addition of an active fuel management system that shuts down some of the car's cylinders when they are not needed.

The interior will still include standard Lamborghini features like scissors doors, a mixture of leather, Alcantara and carbon fiber and a head-up display. Plans are for the Jota to cost around $380,000 and to debut at October's 2010 Paris Auto Show.

Inside Line says: Lamborghini improves on all — power, fuel economy and looks — with its next-generation hypercar. — Mike Lysaght, Correspondent

http://www.insideline.com/lamborghini/jota...ction-form.html

"700 horsepower and 516 pound-feet of torque, and you have a beast that can sprint to 60 mph in less than 3.0 seconds and top out upward of 220 mph."

SANT'#### BOLOGNESE, Italy — The new Lamborghini hypercar, expected to be named the 2012 Jota, has recently been caught in action on the road. AutoExpress spied the vehicle in a nearly camouflage-free state that is likely to be very similar to what the production car will look like.

Lambo's Jota is the Murcielago replacement and was designed in-house at the Italian automaker's headquarters. It's the first production model to be made under design and brand director Manfred Fitzgerald.

As the flagship vehicle in the company's stable, the Jota is set to possibly be the fastest production car ever made by Lamborghini. That is, in part, thanks to the new carbon-fiber chassis that brings weight down from 3,670 to just about 3,300 pounds. Combine that with a new 7.0-liter V12 engine that makes 700 horsepower and 516 pound-feet of torque, and you have a beast that can sprint to 60 mph in less than 3.0 seconds and top out upward of 220 mph.

We also know that power will be routed through a seven-speed paddle-shift automated manual gearbox to all four wheels. Even though a lot of weight would be saved with a simpler rear-wheel-drive layout, Lamborghini has confirmed that the Jota will indeed be all-wheel drive. Fuel economy is improved to about 23 mpg with the addition of an active fuel management system that shuts down some of the car's cylinders when they are not needed.

The interior will still include standard Lamborghini features like scissors doors, a mixture of leather, Alcantara and carbon fiber and a head-up display. Plans are for the Jota to cost around $380,000 and to debut at October's 2010 Paris Auto Show.

Inside Line says: Lamborghini improves on all — power, fuel economy and looks — with its next-generation hypercar. — Mike Lysaght, Correspondent

http://www.insideline.com/lamborghini/jota...ction-form.html

To me this sounds like complete bullshit.

To me this sounds like complete bullshit.

Yeah, highly doubt Lamborghini just left it sitting around with no camo, let alone that they'd tell what's in it or that someone could guess.

I have no idea why that journalist assumed that the prototype running around is in "a near-camouflage-free state."

Let's hope it's heavily camo'd -- doesn't look to sexy there.

Sorry about that :icon_redface:

No worries, I've had two reposts myself in the last two days alone...sigh. :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall:

Some rumors suggest that Murcie successor could feature Graziano DCT and will be good for more than 370 km/h topspeed. Sounds too good to be true, but if they really will make it happen it will be great.

Some rumors suggest that Murcie successor could feature Graziano DCT and will be good for more than 370 km/h topspeed. Sounds too good to be true, but if they really will make it happen it will be great.

Top Speed 370km/h ??km/h>390km/h?

700HP?

Paris or Geneva?

370km/h ok, 700HP ok, Paris or Geneva its for Paris 99% I'm think...

370km/h ok, 700HP ok, Paris or Geneva its for Paris 99% I'm think...

There are talks that some sort of media presentation can take place this June to allow them collecting more pre-orders before the public presentation will happen, and again rumors are that Lambo is on hurry to get the car to the Paris auto show.

We have uncovered many things about this car here, but what about transmission? DCT or new E-gear?

Or 2, DCT and new E-gear...

I don't know if that would make sense.

Lamborghini Spa maybe make some "news" options for news models.....

Another point, RWD or AWD?