Murcielago successor mule spied again

BILL_LV

more???

i was told that is very very beautiful, but i did not see the car and nor i have technical specs.

Sorry :-)

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
This is one hell of a wait

Just like previously you guys may be the first to see the scale model but have to sign the confidentiality agreement, unless China usurps you this time.

QUOTE (R o b @ Aug 18 2010, 11:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just hope it isn't another murcie clone, for now it looks like the murci with 20 inch wheels and a hint of reventon.

I hope it's a hell of a lot sexier and more aggressive than the Murcie. The Murcie was a step back in that department from the Diablo.

• 2 weeks later...
Heard the release will now be in November.

release in November, or reveal in November?

if it's going to be released then, you'd think the reveal would have happened already.

It's always tough to tell for sure with the camo, but I've got to be honest, in that last picture it doesn't look all that different from a Murcielago.

It's always tough to tell for sure with the camo, but I've got to be honest, in that last picture it doesn't look all that different from a Murcielago.

Because IT IS a Murcielago.

Come on guys, it's a freakin test mule, we don't have clue what it will be look like.

release in November, or reveal in November?

if it's going to be released then, you'd think the reveal would have happened already.

reveal

Is it old age and my eyesight going or do the wheels appear to be at least 2" different in diameter? between front and rear, on the test mule.

Is it old age and my eyesight going or do the wheels appear to be at least 2" different in diameter? between front and rear, on the test mule.

It certainly looks like it from that photo, and yet on another photo i've seen, they appear the same size. Maybe trying different size wheels.

i know its a teaser pic, but what part of the car is that. i spend minutes looking at it, but cant tell. Looks like the fan in the rear?

If you guys read the other thread on the teaser you'd know the two competing theories about which part of the car this is.

HINT: "Windshield wiper".

I'm thinking that is the back of the hood, cowl, wiper, and windshield. Front of car to the left.

Nick

I would bet that way personally.

The one caveat I have is that the windshield angle in proportion to the hood angle doesn't seem to match the typical Lambo "wedge" styling.

It's an angle more like a Ferrari F458, which would be a big departure for them (and a departure from the camo'd mule running around, which seems to retain the more traditional straight-line hood/windshield angle).

I would bet that way personally.

The one caveat I have is that the windshield angle in proportion to the hood angle doesn't seem to match the typical Lambo "wedge" styling.

It's an angle more like a Ferrari F458, which would be a big departure for them (and a departure from the camo'd mule running around, which seems to retain the more traditional straight-line hood/windshield angle).

That perforated finish on the lower left is usually along the rocker panel. Or some lower panel.

That perforated finish on the lower left is usually along the rocker panel. Or some lower panel.

The reason the verdict came in that it's likely the hood is because the wiper arm has been shown the last couple of days in same-angle photos back-to-back with actual wipers on the current cars and they're identical down to the mounting screws.

Plus those vents are pointed in a way that makes sense with the front, because they're positioned in that shot to exit air over the windshield which was sucked in through the front airdam inlets, creating downforce.