Murcielago successor mule spied again

BILL_LV

By why is gullwing style, or something that comes out and then goes up, preferential over the regular scissor doors?

How is that any safer, or better in any way?

It will be Gullwing style.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

By why is gullwing style, or something that comes out and then goes up, preferential over the regular scissor doors?

Think about if the car is upside down.

Think about if the car is upside down.

they'd get around it the same way mercedes does with the sls amg

While emilo is much more informed then me i'd be very surprised if it didn't have scissors, also they would have to make the new car a lot skinnier to accommodate gullwings i would think. a car as wide as a murci with gullwings would not be able to open its doors anyway. marketing aside the scissor doors do add a bit of practicality to the very wide murci

Exactly the same thing, whether gullwing or scissor doors: You're trapped.

i think you can escape from a gullwing upside down if you are not too big size..while in a scissor door car..you have to be small enough to climb out the window. :icon_mrgreen:

It has NOTHING to do with being trapped. It has to do with the doors being to light to shut (according to Lambo)

The doors will open and close electrically.

If a car has exploding doors that blow off like that via a pre-set explosion, then you'll be saved whether they're gullwing or scissor doors.

Again, they're the same: Without that explosion feature, you're trapped in either one. With the explosion, you'll be able to escape.

So again, why are they getting rid of the scissor doors . . . ?

they have no idea what they are doing and is about to fail! i say they should keep the scissor door and don't change it.

If a car has exploding doors that blow off like that via a pre-set explosion, then you'll be saved whether they're gullwing or scissor doors.

Again, they're the same: Without that explosion feature, you're trapped in either one. With the explosion, you'll be able to escape.

I've answered it twice already :)

It has NOTHING to do with being trapped. It has to do with the doors being to light to shut (according to Lambo)

The doors will open and close electrically.

Electronic doors are the stupid thing ever.

I want to see this damn car! They take forever!

That pic gives it the nice XJ220 vibe. You gotta love camo!

The most exciting news is Lamborghini is going to price this car properly. Which might really hose non SV Murcie owners.

The most exciting news is Lamborghini is going to price this car properly. Which might really hose non SV Murcie owners.

What do you mean?

What do you mean?

Word is it will have a lower base price than the outgoing Murcie. Mostly because some items that are standard on the current Murcie, will become options on the murcie replacement. I believe it is Lambo making up for Murcie prices rising into the stratosphere over the last few years.

Word is it will have a lower base price than the outgoing Murcie. Mostly because some items that are standard on the current Murcie, will become options on the murcie replacement. I believe it is Lambo making up for Murcie prices rising into the stratosphere over the last few years.

Gotcha. I agree, it HAS to get lower. They can't keep raising them higher and higher because they are pricing themselves out of the market

I have already been hosed on my lp640. One more won't hurt so much.

Russell :eusa_wall: