Murcielago successor mule spied again

BILL_LV

3000 lbs here is no different than 3000 lbs on the moon :P have yet to see ferrari claim weight in Newtons :icon_mrgreen:

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3000 lbs here is no different than 3000 lbs on the moon :P have yet to see ferrari claim weight in Newtons :icon_mrgreen:

No, they weigh the car and the moon and claim that weight as the Earthly one.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't be shocked if the only thing you see in those pictures making it to production is the roof line. I honestly think this is a very clever way of making us "see something" that isn't real.

Just wait :)

From those pictures I think that thing could have retained the scissor doors. Maybe its just the mushrooms i ate at lunch though....

Don't be shocked if the only thing you see in those pictures making it to production is the roof line. I honestly think this is a very clever way of making us "see something" that isn't real.

Agree.

I think a major design element that enables the D and M cars to be so graceful and badarse is not having huge air scoops that take over the entire side panels of the car. I'm sure the side panel scoops are great for cooling but they look like shit IMO. I sincerely hope the new car does not rely on this ugly form of cooling.

Top Speed 370km/h <???km/h>390km/h?

700HP?

Paris or Geneva?

I suppose they are on hurry to launch it at Paris auto show. CF chassis, 700 hp new V12 and other goodies I think will present. I hope also that top speed will be good, but are you sure about such high top speed numbers?

Look at the second picture where the front hood meets the windscreen, you see a massive gap.

My feeling is the front will not look anything like this picture (much lower) once the camo is removed.

Russell

I suppose they are on hurry to launch it at Paris auto show. CF chassis, 700 hp new V12 and other goodies I think will present. I hope also that top speed will be good, but are you sure about such high top speed numbers?

:eusa_think: i think we will see it in geneva motor show

anyways it's a strange mule because the line is the murcièlago line but the doors are gallardo doors,the mirrors are gallardo mirrors.

ok it's covered but if the doors are gallardo style it couldn't be a V12 so it's not a murcièlago mule.

it has also the superleggera wheels,what are the dimension of the murcièlago wheels and the superleggera wheels?

post-12198-1273035199_thumb.jpg

Isn't their policy to introduce one new model a year? When was the 570 SL introduced. Will we have to wait till next year?

I agree. Lambo never disappoint when it comes to design. Their cars always look insane. I just hope they update the interior a bit. Its been pretty much the same since the diablo. Im not complaining. Just saying it would be nice to make the interior look a little new this time around.

90% sure

Than it will be simply amazing beast. Waiting with passion for official information.

I agree. Lambo never disappoint when it comes to design. Their cars always look insane. I just hope they update the interior a bit. Its been pretty much the same since the diablo. Im not complaining. Just saying it would be nice to make the interior look a little new this time around.

Interior will not be updated or something like that, it will be all-new, designed from clean sheet of paper and according to the lates information it will be very modern and simply awesome.

I wonder if the Estoque will be any indication of the new car's interior design. That's the only clean-sheet interior we've had since 2003.

Ehh, not everyone was exactly blown away when the Murcielago was first introduced.

As a matter of fact, my reaction mirrored that of many others at the time, precisely "Ehh . . . "