Murcielago successor mule spied again

BILL_LV

Not in Singapore mate. Singaporeans just want something new, the latest model. As soon as the latest shape is out, the older one gets thrown to the used car dealers. Reason being most Lambo owners here are posers and not enthusiasts. Again let me say most but not all.

:iamwithstupid: so true...

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:iamwithstupid:

This does not look like something the factory would put out. Any info on it's origins?

The pic was tagged to me by a fellow enthuisast from a outside thread, on the upcoming replacement.

Not in Singapore mate. Singaporeans just want something new, the latest model. As soon as the latest shape is out, the older one gets thrown to the used car dealers. Reason being most Lambo owners here are posers and not enthusiasts. Again let me say most but not all.

That's true everywhere in the world. The majority of buyers for all major brands aren't enthusiasts. They'd be out of business if they had to rely on enthusiasts.

That's true everywhere in the world. The majority of buyers for all major brands aren't enthusiasts. They'd be out of business if they had to rely on enthusiasts.

Sad isn't it? I remember this LP640 owner about a year ago telling me his car was a 6.4 litres. :eusa_wall:

Sad isn't it? I remember this LP640 owner about a year ago telling me his car was a 6.4 litres. :eusa_wall:

Not really. You and I aren't enthusiasts with everything in life, so why should others be looked down upon for it? Everyone sees things in a different light and for a different purpose.

Not really. You and I aren't enthusiasts with everything in life, so why should others be looked down upon for it? Everyone sees things in a different light and for a different purpose.

this I will agree with you :icon_thumleft:

One doesnt have to be an enthusiast to know your engine displacement....that is pretty basic knowledge....

Well, it's an understandable mistake given that the LPxxx designation always referred to engine size (as opposed to metric horsepower) before the Audi takeover. I know it's seriously anal but I've always been a little annoyed about the change.

Well, it's an understandable mistake given that the LPxxx designation always referred to engine size (as opposed to metric horsepower) before the Audi takeover. I know it's seriously anal but I've always been a little annoyed about the change.

The change makes perfect sense to me at least, as LP640, LP650-4 and LP670-4 all have the same displacement... :icon_thumleft:

The change makes perfect sense to me at least, as LP640, LP650-4 and LP670-4 all have the same displacement... :icon_thumleft:

But the special models all have special designations anyway - SV for the latter, puke-milking-grey/orange-abortion-edition for the 650.

flipped through some old photos and noticed a picture of VW w12... From the side it looks to have some similarities to the mule... perhaps some referencing to that car? the car has active aero, carbon body, 4wd and has a top speed proven at 217mph...

hi_def__3_.jpg

hi_def__1_.jpg

Factory is formally closed for visitors now. Has been since beginning of May. Won't reopen until end of the year. Can you say assembly line configuration?

Factory is formally closed for visitors now. Has been since beginning of May. Won't reopen until end of the year. Can you say assembly line configuration?

For sure.

It's getting close, fun to finally know "the answer" is coming to the question of the M's replacement after all these years.

it would be interesting to see if the car has any of similarities to the w12... just hope that v12 isnt another version of the w12....

I thought "LP" stands for Lambo Power ... and 640 is for the 6.4 liter engine lol

just kiddin

According to the latest information true facts about new V12 flagship will be in June/July when some presentation events at L-factory are rumored to happen, so the specs, name and may be media presentation will likely happen. No word if it will be public or just for dealers and VIP customers as Lambo have done it with all latest new versions.

While almost everyhing about this car was discussed here, next generation, big step for Lambo and so on, even doors and wheels, there are still few uncertain points and every source has different information:

Engine will be all-new V12 or reworked current unit?

Transmission will be DCT or still e-gear?

I thought "LP" stands for Lambo Power ... and 640 is for the 6.4 liter engine lol

just kiddin

ah ah ah i like it...

LP = "Longitudinale Posteriore" it means REAR LONGITUDINAL engine but i like to think that it means LamboPower

One doesnt have to be an enthusiast to know your engine displacement....that is pretty basic knowledge....

:iamwithstupid: ain't no rocket science

• 1 month later...

production of new Murcielago had to start in september, but now it has been delayed and will start in january 2011 or even a bit later. Delivery will start within the spring.

This is what told me a very reliable source, here in Modena

production of new Murcielago had to start in september, but now it has been delayed and will start in january 2011 or even a bit later. Delivery will start within the spring.

This is what told me a very reliable source, here in Modena

more???