I really need to buy a new gun...

Roman

Well, if anyone needs a gas gun or precision rifle please let me know. We are now a manufacture. Anything you need weapon wise I will try to assist you the best I can.

as far as precision rifle what are you talking about precision AR? or precision r700?

Cause when i get back i want to build a R700

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as far as precision rifle what are you talking about precision AR? or precision r700?

Cause when i get back i want to build a R700

We are building anything you can dream of - from budget conscious to mac daddy. We are blessed to get our hands even on actions not available to the public. Right now we have a contract for 60 7.62 gas guns. We are working on about ten at a time to ship. This is not through Arsenal Demacracy (I have no interest or shares of that company - just friends of mine). I have had to unfortunately start a business because they could not fulfill the demands of a "company" I support. Below are a couple pics of the grip, stock, and trigger pacs we are going to use and the HASS in action for the billet 7.62 lowers. We are manufacturing out own lowers and uppers. As for chassis we are using any manufacture you wish. Cadex is really pushing us hard and we do love their platforms. They are even flying out to meet with us at our next sniper course in October.

post-10287-1411064753_thumb.jpg

post-10287-1411064762_thumb.jpg

Ok thats badass charlie!

I may have to give you guys a call when im back stateside and take a beginners "sniper" course from you guys

Help. Looking for some A.R.M.S 22 High Rings. If anyone has a lead let me know. My buddy needs them for his Mark 12 Mod 1.

Found them finally. 5 places in a row said they had them in stock and then would email after the order was placed to say sorry. Finally found them at Del-Ton this morning in stock with a human being confirming this.

Well I head the shipping horror stories with Ares Armor but figured to I'd risk it. Ordered my NiB BCG and 4 others for friends on Sunday. They were in stock and still didn't ship until Thursday!!!

As for the BCM Extractor Kit...that was supposed to be here today and the USPS shows it in KC right now. No wonder the post office is going bankrupt.

Well I head the shipping horror stories with Ares Armor but figured to I'd risk it. Ordered my NiB BCG and 4 others for friends on Sunday. They were in stock and still didn't ship until Thursday!!!

As for the BCM Extractor Kit...that was supposed to be here today and the USPS shows it in KC right now. No wonder the post office is going bankrupt.

USPS tracking is the worst. It's not real time, and in my experience it won't update even every day. I just had something shipped from Oregon to Texas. It showed that it left the facility in Oregon.....then NOTHING for 2 days. then it just showed up. I had no idea when to even expect it.

These same people that cant control a cardboard box want to control your health care.

These same people that cant control a cardboard box want to control your health care.

Ha! No kidding.

Speaking of Ares and slow delivery, does anyone know what happened to the Shrike project? That was all the rage then lost steam after deliveries didn't happen. Seemed like a sweet product with shitty supply chain management.

Ha! No kidding.

Speaking of Ares and slow delivery, does anyone know what happened to the Shrike project? That was all the rage then lost steam after deliveries didn't happen. Seemed like a sweet product with shitty supply chain management.

I see them on gunbroker all the time for like 3500.

I see them on gunbroker all the time for like 3500.

Cool. Glad they finally got a few delivered! Seemed like a fun concept but you'd really need an FA lower to make use of it. Anybody here own one?

I finally completed my Saiga SBS. I want to put a light on the thing somewhere, but there's barely any free space on the hand guard.

post-59242-1411483863_thumb.jpg

Why not do a hand-guard with a rail?

With the shortened gas system I don't know of any products that will fit - do you?

I'd also sorta worry about a railed handguard acting like a cheese grater on this gun. My thought was to bolt a small section of rail to the existing handguard, but there's really no available space when you grip the weapon.

With the shortened gas system I don't know of any products that will fit - do you?

I'd also sorta worry about a railed handguard acting like a cheese grater on this gun. My thought was to bolt a small section of rail to the existing handguard, but there's really no available space when you grip the weapon.

Let me look! As for the cheese grater....rail covers!

http://www.amazon.com/Magpul-Enhanced-Rail...ords=rail+cover

Having a little fun at 200 yards over the weekend.

Rem 700P

308 168g FGMM

Nice shooting...that gun will out shoot just about anything a normal human can do. What optic are you running?

A cool thank you gift I got in the mail today from 7th group Bros!

post-10287-1411591943_thumb.jpg

Got a couple of more stamps back....

By the way. Both of these guns have great stories behind them. On the MP5 I thought I would never get the fcuking barrel extension off. Ive been hacking at it for hours and hours. Destroyed two hacksaws, at least thirty dremel heavy duty cut off wheels and one flat blade screwdriver. But its off. Dont know if ill try to clean up the finish or not.

On the UZI, I think I almost had the ATF kick my door in....