I really need to buy a new gun...

Roman

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I think I was mistaken, I have been on Calguns.net browsing, and from what they are saying, featureless semiautomatic long guns that take detachable magazines are still legal in California for now. The bill I was thinking of that outlawed all semiauto long guns with detachable magazines died in committee provided they are correct.

• 2 weeks later...

Put together a spreadsheet showing my Tax Stamps and the wait times. Thought you guys might be interested:

post-24965-1468307396_thumb.jpg

Red Cells mean that the stamp hasn't been approved and the dates are based off of (TODAY).

Put together a spreadsheet showing my Tax Stamps and the wait times. Thought you guys might be interested:

Stamp_Wait_Times.jpg

Red Cells mean that the stamp hasn't been approved and the dates are based off of (TODAY).

I just bought another suppressor...

I just bought another suppressor...

Care to share? I accidentally left the model column off. I have:

AAC:

Cyclone (7.62)

762-SD

Mini4 (5.56)

556-SD (x2)

Huntertown Arms:

Guardian (.22)

Freedom Armory (have to support the local PA guys)

Minuteman Titanium (.22-5.7)

Care to share? I accidentally left the model column off. I have:

AAC:

Cyclone (7.62)

762-SD

Mini4 (5.56)

556-SD (x2)

Huntertown Arms:

Guardian (.22)

Freedom Armory (have to support the local PA guys)

Minuteman Titanium (.22-5.7)

KAC qdss nt4

With all of the terrorist crap that's been going on Ive really been doing a lot of thinking about what Loretta Lynch said.

She said what we need to deal with all the Terror is

patience ,

peace

and love.

Starting from top to bottom this is patience, peace and love!

post-21609-1468334256_thumb.jpg

I put an AR in the trunk of my Benz with two 30 rounders.

I put an AR in the trunk of my Benz with two 30 rounders.

I'd add a gas mask too, never know if the situation warranting you grab the AR also involves tear gas or whatnot.

I'd add a gas mask too, never know if the situation warranting you grab the AR also involves tear gas or whatnot.

You're serious??? Aren't you??? :rolleyes:

You're serious??? Aren't you??? :rolleyes:

Yes; I was assuming you had the rifle in case of like a mass shooting and I was thinking of Aurora.

If anyone is interested in taking advanced gun courses, my buddy Johnny is a former Spec Ops and does private training courses.

http://www.courses-of-action.com/pages/about-us

He's sponsored by Prime Ammo who are also good friends of mine. If anyone or even if Lambo Power owners are interested, I'm sure I can get a group buy code for you guys. Their stuff ain't cheap and it's becoming very popular. http://www.primeammo.com/

TurboAlex - Hope you don't mind the post, I know you're a big gun guy. :icon_mrgreen:

post-12946-1468389244_thumb.jpg

Yes; I was assuming you had the rifle in case of like a mass shooting and I was thinking of Aurora.

Dude... The only people who use tear gas are the police... And I'm not getting into a shootout with them... If they're there, deploying gas, they don't need my help... And you know who theyre going to shoot first? the guy with the gun and the gas mask...

Jesus wheels.

Dude... The only people who use tear gas are the police... And I'm not getting into a shootout with them... If they're there, deploying gas, they don't need my help... And you know who theyre going to shoot first? the guy with the gun and the gas mask...

Jesus wheels.

That is a point, however regarding tear gas, the police aren't the only ones who use it, as the Aurora shooter did. If he could get it, then a future shooter could possibly get it.

This thread was more fun when it was about guns, pew pew things, and not mass shooting debates.

F1FirearmsBuild.jpg

Just finished building my AR; used the F-1 Firearms receiver set, 14.7" Wilson Combat fluted barrel, AP Custom skeletonized BCG, Geissele SD-C trigger, Ace Skeleton Stock, and Aimpoint Comp M4S; cerakoted by Dynamic Combat Solutions in battle worn.

I'm not totally sure, but I believe that the Attorney General of Massachusetts just banned the sale of all semiautomatic long guns in the state.