CONGRATS PEAK/HEFFY 266.938MPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TURBOALEX

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 HUGE numbers today

266.9-Heffner

267-Performance power

congrats to all!!!!!!!!!

Very glad everyone is okay too!!

uh... I don't believe Performance Powers Number of 267 counts as it was according to their VBOX not the the timing gear. According to timing gear they went 255.

uh... I don't believe Performance Powers Number of 267 counts as it was according to their VBOX not the the timing gear. According to timing gear they went 255.

The Vbox is that far off?

there was an SLR running, women driver..... :)

Please understand that this only happened because there were no SLR's running.

Congrats FGT guys!

I think the 267 came off the AEM, not a vbox. Equipment for equipment, the yellow GT ran 266.9 and the white GT ran 255. Orange Texas mile champ lambo ran 247. Nothing else in the neighborhood.

I think the 267 came off the AEM, not a vbox. Equipment for equipment, the yellow GT ran 266.9 and the white GT ran 255. Orange Texas mile champ lambo ran 247. Nothing else in the neighborhood.

NICE!

No nitrous

That's incredible. Didn't the other FGT have all sorts of nitrous to get it up to speed?

Thats what im talking about! When its all said and done,NOTHING can run with a USA made Ford GT.

I wouldnt go too crazy with that statement. People have been playing with the Ford GT's for far longer than they have been the GTT's. I dont know what the Heffy Ford GT has, but the other Ford was spraying nitrous, while the GTT's are all motor. Who is to say what a GTT will do on Nitrous. Regardless, the Ford could run 300mph in the mile, and I still wouldnt want one.

I wouldnt go too crazy with that statement. People have been playing with the Ford GT's for far longer than they have been the GTT's.

That's not even close to true. There are two built motor Ford GT's out there running the mile. Both started running within the last 12 monrhs competitively. Guess what...they are the two fastest cars in the world.

I wouldnt go too crazy with that statement. People have been playing with the Ford GT's for far longer than they have been the GTT's. I dont know what the Heffy Ford GT has, but the other Ford was spraying nitrous, while the GTT's are all motor. Who is to say what a GTT will do on Nitrous. Regardless, the Ford could run 300mph in the mile, and I still wouldnt want one.

post-8895-1272213618.jpg

That's not even close to true. There are two built motor Ford GT's out there running the mile. Both started running within the last 12 monrhs competitively. Guess what...they are the two fastest cars in the world.

Yes, but people have been building and experimenting with power mods on the GTs for longer. Not to mention isnt the Gt block used in many very high hp applications?

Guest skokos
Did Peaks car have nitrous?

I believe a 400 shot.

The Performance Power car supposedly has a 400 shot.

Guess I confused the two.

Yes, but people have been building and experimenting with power mods on the GTs for longer. Not to mention isnt the Gt block used in many very high hp applications?

But nothing with a big power built motor. Heffner has built nothing but bolt on GTs. Prior to the LP560 he's built nothing but built motor Lambos. It's pretty much the exact opposite. The 5.4 is not new but a 5.4 GT with big power is uncharted waters. Well, I guess now they can't be considered that.

:iamwithstupid:

There is no replacement for displacement. Whatever a Ford GT can do, a Murci can do much more easily.