FS: 2004 Manual Gallardo $85,000!! - Sold

Blue-V10

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, what does everyone think of this:

I had a trivial $1000 deposit on a V10 R8 at the local Audi dealer for over 1 year when they called me up in late spring that they were getting an allocation for the 2011 model year. In early summer they got details from me as to what color and equip. I wanted, but no firm production date was available. I started to think about selling the Lambo. In mid summer the car was officially listed as "approved for production" by Audi but there was no production date. I figured maybe in August it would be plugged in for Sept or Oct after the factory starts up. As of last week there still was no info on a build date. I complained and asked the dealer to look into this with the Audi USA rep. Today the dealer calls me back and says they are only getting 1 allocation this year and they don't know if it will be a coupe or a convertible! I want a coupe and I figure Audi is going to build mostly convertibles so I won't even get the car this year. The dealer will look and see if any other dealer has a car they want to give up but I doubt that will work out!

Is this any way to treat a customer?

Now I don't want to sell my Gallardo because the 2011 car will probably be a convertible and I may not get anything from the dealer for another year!!

Possibly:

1) my order is the one they build and it gets set for this fall. (doubt)

2) the convertible is the only allocation for 2011 model and I get nada. (probably)

3) a reasonable replacement is arranged from another dealer's order that falls through. (doubt)

THEREFORE: the sale is on hold.

I'm going to enjoy my car on this sunny weekend and treat it with care because it may be mine for some time!

P.S. good luck Lightning! Maybe one day this will be your first of many Lamborghinis....

Blue-V10 as crazy as it might sound advertising the car at a very low price could be more detrimental than you think.

P.S. good luck Lightning! Maybe one day this will be your first of many Lamborghinis....

[/size]

Thanks man! Youre a class act. If anything changes in the near future, Ill definitely drop you a PM. Even if I dont buy it, Id still love to meet ya and see her in person someday. :icon_pidu: Enjoy the weekend!

Moderators: Put this car back on sale!

I got a production date for the replacement.

I should have an R8 in January.

Nothing new on the car info. I still think this is the best deal in a Gallardo out there!

Like what Fortis said. I know when I was shopping, I had an expectation of what to pay. Any listings that were significantly lower than average I perceived as being a reflection of the cars condition. I know this isn't the case as it looks like you cared for the car meticulously. But I think most guys buying a Lambo arent neccearily looking for the cheapest deal.

Good luck with the sale. You will make someone a very happy owner.

• 1 month later...

This is the perfect car for a twin turbo project over the fall or winter. It is a late production (June '04) very light with the tall gears.

It would also make a great second Lamborghini and a daily driver.

Who wants a "multi Lambo owner" title?

I have to echo what Fortis and profunctional said - an agressive price can associate your car with the riff-raff and potentially turn off "quality" buyers.

Have you considered eBay? There's lots of room for pictures and description, so you can properly convey the condition of your car. That way, you can also open the bidding at, say, $83,000 with no reserve listed... get a bid or two and it's seeya lata Lambo.

Good luck with the sale! :)

If you look at the Riff Raff Ebay cars, you will see 2004 Gallardos with bids of $71k,$76k,and $77k. as of Nov 10.

There are many cars with no bids and listing prices of $90k+ but what counts is where the bids are.

So, how about it? My car as a second Lambo, a daily driver, a gift for your mistress or a 1200HP twin Turbo!

Lamborghini club member, LP board member, dealer service, no stories, good to go. 90% of an LP-560s performance at 1/3 the cost.

For faster reply email me at stuart at boreens dot net

Why is this car not sold yet? Seems like a good deal. Is it the color? I personally love the color though. If I had the money I would be buying this one.

Why is this car not sold yet? Seems like a good deal. Is it the color? I personally love the color though. If I had the money I would be buying this one.

:iamwithstupid:

Great looking car for a great price. Would much rather buy this than a bland black color, etc.

I personally like the color but I bet that's what's holding it back,

it sucks for the owner, none of our sponsors can help with brokering a deal?

horrible economy and blue is a great color but usually reserved for someone less flashy and less impulsive. Reserved people are hoarding their money. That's just my take.

Great deal for the next buyer.

I think what's being missed is that with wheels and lowering this car can be the car in the picture.

Gallardo_blue.jpg

I think what's being missed is that with wheels and lowering this car can be the car in the picture.

post-12288-1290019371.jpg

DAMN!!!!!

thats the first blue lambo ive ever liked.

definately shows potential

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm curious how photoshopped that blue is? If you compare that pic with the OP's pic on the first page, the blu caelum seems to glow in the D2 forged pic

Nice color anyways.......never seen one in person though. I find that for the pearl orange and ithica verde, pic do the pain no justice. Those colors are just stunning in real life. Does this hold true for blu caelum as well?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm curious how photoshopped that blue is? If you compare that pic with the OP's pic on the first page, the blu caelum seems to glow in the D2 forged pic

Nice color anyways.......never seen one in person though. I find that for the pearl orange and ithica verde, pic do the pain no justice. Those colors are just stunning in real life. Does this hold true for blu caelum as well?

Photo looks like Monterey Blue...

Porter may be right. MB looks different in different light as does BC. Blue v10, can you post a side shot of your car in the light?