Graham Rahal's 1000 WHP Pump Gas Underground Racing Gallardo. PICS**

Graham Rahal's 1000 WHP Pump Gas Underground Racing Gallardo. PICS*

Thought I would share these pictures of Graham's Underground Racing TT Superleggera E Gear. He went the Stage 2 system. I'm sure he will do a write up of what he thinks when he gets it home and takes it for a spin. :icon_thumleft: For more information visit www.UndergroundRacing.com

UR_Rahal_05.jpg

UR_Rahal_04.jpg

UR_Rahal_03.jpg

UR_Rahal_02.jpg

UR_Rahal_01.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good, minus the red wheel stripe!

i think the red wheel stripe matches the tail lights but all black would have looked a little better IMO

sickkk... but the red stripe has got to go pronto... lol

And the UGR decal is way too busy near the SL stripe (I like it on the other cars)...other than that, sick!! Congrats Graham!

And the UGR decal is way too busy near the SL stripe (I like it on the other cars)...other than that, sick!! Congrats Graham!

:iamwithstupid:

That, and the red stripe gotta go but otherwise, it looks great.

Thanks for all the comments guys, and honestly thanks to Kevin and the guys at UGR!!!! The car looks amazing, and i cant wait to get it home.

On another note, I agree, first time i have seen the wheels on the car, and the pin stripe i did to match the orange, but lets be honest its not even close. Ben from WB will be getting a call right away. Thats not what I paid for!

Anyway, I cannot wait to get it home, and I will be sure to tell everyone what I think. You will also find this car in magazines and TV shows everywhere coming up soon!!!!!

Thanks for all the comments guys, and honestly thanks to Kevin and the guys at UGR!!!! The car looks amazing, and i cant wait to get it home.

On another note, I agree, first time i have seen the wheels on the car, and the pin stripe i did to match the orange, but lets be honest its not even close. Ben from WB will be getting a call right away. Thats not what I paid for!

Anyway, I cannot wait to get it home, and I will be sure to tell everyone what I think. You will also find this car in magazines and TV shows everywhere coming up soon!!!!!

Congrats! Lowering it would also improve the look IMO. :icon_thumleft:

Guest SP-superJay
Looks good, minus the red wheel stripe!

that piping looks orgasmic, good job guys

Guest SP_LOTTA MURCI

that piping looks orgasmic, good job guys

haha :bj:

Love orange SLs! Congrats!

There is one thing I've noticed about putting the LP560 bumpers on the pre-LP560 cars: There tends to be an ever so slightly noticeable 'gap' between the bumper and the hood/trunk...if I ever went that route, it would bother me to no end seeing that. Has anyone noticed this?

Love orange SLs! Congrats!

There is one thing I've noticed about putting the LP560 bumpers on the pre-LP560 cars: There tends to be an ever so slightly noticeable 'gap' between the bumper and the hood/trunk...if I ever went that route, it would bother me to no end seeing that. Has anyone noticed this?

I think most have tje gap. Could have been a tighter fit but the improvement in the look far outweighs the slightly larger gap IMO. Quality is very high overall I'd say.

i think the striping on the wheel might just be from the photos. Its not hard to color match to the car. The light and angle might have given it a different color...

Once the 560 bumper is applied, wheel stripe is color matched and the car is lowered, it will be complete. Until then, you can blow the doors off of almost anyone on the road. Sick car, enjoy in good health!

Guest skokos

With the bare turbos that close to the inside of the back bumper is there ever any problems with heat against the inside?