AJGlobal's Spyder has landed

Guest SP-superJay

Guest SP-superJay

The white Spyder has arrived safely....prepare for madness...

DSC_1758.jpg

DSC_1748.jpg

DSC_1738.jpg

DSC_1737.jpg

DSC_1735.jpg

DSC_1731.jpg

DSC_1726.jpg

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow!! that garage is filled with awesome cars!! can't wait to see the next update!

P/S i see Allan's new rims sitting behind his car! looks great!

Wow!! that garage is filled with awesome cars!! can't wait to see the next update!

P/S i see Allan's new rims sitting behind his car! looks great!

We are going to throw them on there and most likely keep them on there. :icon_thumleft:

Guest SP-superJay
What did you have done? Unless I'm retarded and missed it :)

We just received the Gallardo...nothing exciting has happened...............................yet :icon_mrgreen:

Guest SP-superJay
We are going to throw them on there and most likely keep them on there. :icon_thumleft:

it was funny because I was telling one of the techs...damn these wheels would look good on Tony's car, and whaddya know?

it was funny because I was telling one of the techs...damn these wheels would look good on Tony's car, and whaddya know?

Allan left them there for me so I could see what they would look like on the car. He knew the car was heading that way.

My car's twin.

Please tell me that is your phone number on the license plate :lol2:

Nope, no phone number on the plate.

Alex gave it up though. Yes, the car is there for a TT kit. My warranty was up in march and I was going to sell but decided to keep it. After looking around there was really nothing else out there I wanted and a TT kit seemed more logical for the $$$. Its 1 of the very few 6-speed balloon white spyders made which was another reason I decided to keep it. I'm not an e-gear person at all. I like the egear but it still feels boring to me when I drive it. I love the 6-speed. I'm just doing the bolt on version however which runs at 6 psi and puts down close to 680 AWHP from what alex has told me. Allans wheels got thrown into the mix while talking to him about me sending the car there for the TT. So now we are lowering the car and throwing his wheels on it which I most likely will be buying from him if I like what I see once they are on the car.

From there the car will head up to my place in NY for the summer which is where I'll be heading next month. No more 110 degree days for me.

Guest SP-superJay

Alex gave it up though. Yes, the car is there for a TT kit. My warranty was up in march and I was going to sell but decided to keep it. After looking around there was really nothing else out there I wanted and a TT kit seemed more logical for the $$$. Its 1 of the very few 6-speed balloon white spyders made which was another reason I decided to keep it. I'm not an e-gear person at all. I like it but its still boring to me when I drive it. I'm just doing the bolt on version however which runs at 6 psi and puts down close to 680 AWHP from what alex has told me. Allans wheels got thrown into the mix while talking to him about me sending the car there for the TT. So now we are lowering the car and throwing his wheels on it which I most likely will be buying from him if I like what I see once they are on the car.

From there the car will head up to my place in NY for the summer which is where I'll be heading next month. No more 110 degree days for me.

I think the wheels will look awesome on your Balloon White! I'll have pics for you first thing when they're on Tony, dont fret!

I think the wheels will look awesome on your Balloon White! I'll have pics for you first thing when they're on Tony, dont fret!

lol thanks !!!!

Guest SP-superJay

new pics

DSC_1946.jpg

DSC_1949.jpg

DSC_1958.jpg

DSC_1964.jpg

DSC_1965.jpg

custom radar/audio install

DSC_1967.jpg

DSC_1971.jpg

DSC_1980.jpg

looks factory right? nothing out of the ordinary? there's actually a 8" custom sub enclosure just behind the passenger floor mat, and the tunes sound amazing!

DSC_1970.jpg

DSC_1976.jpg

DSC_1985.jpg

All radar/audio custom work done by Mr. AJGlobal himself at his shop Ultimate Auto Concepts!!

Right on Tony...going to be sick!

I've seen Allan's rims on a Ballon coupe before, they look insanely good! Should look even hotter on a Spyder

Alex gave it up though. Yes, the car is there for a TT kit. My warranty was up in march and I was going to sell but decided to keep it. After looking around there was really nothing else out there I wanted and a TT kit seemed more logical for the $$$. Its 1 of the very few 6-speed balloon white spyders made which was another reason I decided to keep it. I'm not an e-gear person at all. I like the egear but it still feels boring to me when I drive it. I love the 6-speed. I'm just doing the bolt on version however which runs at 6 psi and puts down close to 680 AWHP from what alex has told me. Allans wheels got thrown into the mix while talking to him about me sending the car there for the TT. So now we are lowering the car and throwing his wheels on it which I most likely will be buying from him if I like what I see once they are on the car.

Damn I am good. Tony your car will be fcuking awesome after the transformation! Cant wait to see it.

Cool shot!

That is a sleek and sweet looking lambo... Congrats.

Thanks for all the responses. I take pride in all my cars and trying to keep them looking as the day they rolled off the showroom floor. Fortunately for me my partner in Ultimate auto concepts is a car detailer, the likes of which I've never seen and I've gone through a lot of car detail guys. He's one of the reasons why I started UAC to begin with. He takes great pride in his work and it shows in all the pictures Jay took. I took the car out for one last hoorah the night before it left (hence the few bugs you see here and there in some of the pics, lol).

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the TT and I will be flying out to SP in a few weeks when the car is ready. I can't wait !!!!

Very nice audio install Tony. Clean work.

Congratulations Tony, that'll be a great looking car, the classiest and slickest Balloon White Spyder around. I look forward to the pictures when it's finished.