Where do you get your news?

Destructo

Alright L/P, tell me, where do you get your news from and why?

Credible non-credible, wherever you find the best information?

If you like Fox because you think it's conservative, that's fine, at least be honest and tell us. If you like MSNBC because it seems more liberal, that's fine too, but don't tell us either of those two stations are center :lol2:

This won't get political, but I am curious to find where everyone gets their news from.

I myself gather from various sources, mainly the New York Times, I really enjoy their quality writing. I look through quite a few forgien news sources to get an outside perspective on the States too. BBC, Al Jazeera, etc. I like to see what other people think.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest SP-superJay
:eusa_wall:

hahahaha, I rely on the LA Times for my news coverage...I think they're fairly accurate when reporting what's happening in the country and the world. FOX seems to be a little more glamorous about their coverage.

hahahaha, I rely on the LA Times for my news coverage...I think they're fairly accurate when reporting what's happening in the country and the world. FOX seems to be a little more glamorous about their coverage.

I agree that Fox does more flash than content, but I also feel a lot of news networks for television tend to have a lot of cannon fodder, and not as many real issues. Just people yelling into an echo chamber about topic X.

Huffington Post/Drudge for infotainment.

AP through Yahoo news for "just the facts".

Gizmodo/Engadget for my inner nerd.

Jalopnik/Autoblog for car info.

Guest SP-superJay
Huffington Post/Drudge for infotainment.

AP through Yahoo news for "just the facts".

Gizmodo/Engadget for my inner nerd.

Jalopnik/Autoblog for car info.

SpeedHunters is my #1 autoblog site for up to date happenings in the automotive world!

SpeedHunters is my #1 autoblog site for up to date happenings in the automotive world!

Thanks for the suggestion! After glancing at it, I definitely see this as a place I will be spending A LOT of time!

Lambopower!!! (then in order)

www.ft.com The Financial Times (the Greatest Newspaper in the World)

www.iht.com (International Herald Tribune - New York Times Global Edition)

www.bloomberg.com

www.efinancialnews.com

www.faz.net (German & Euro Newspapers)

http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/ The People's Daily - China's National Newspaper (in English)

An a few others, but don't wanna bore you...

And I am being serious. Earthquakes, shooting rampages, celebrity news, all seem to break here.

same..i don't even turn on my TV.. :icon_mrgreen:

5 months ago I decide to stop watching news all together, every time you watch the news is filled with murder stories, horrifying car crashes, market collapses, interest rate rises, end of the world predictions, global warming stories written by crazy tree huggers and a host of other scary rubbish that you can not do anything about you just register and go through the whole range of emotions allow it to bring you down all day or in some instances stay with you forever, what is the point in knowing it.

Celebrity news?? PLEASE. I would have more fun counting the hairs on my head using a boxing glove.

I've never been happier to be honest, I will never watch news again :icon_thumleft:

If this world will come to an end I am sure I will hear about it on LP :icon_mrgreen:

I think Faux News and MSNBC would be great if the OTHER party had to watch it (i.e., Dems watch Faux, GOPs watch MSNBC).

It's the fact that they perpetuate misinformation to the 'sheep' of each side that causes the problem.