A new respect for the Cayenne

Mako

wow that was a close call, the P driver was very alert combine that with the cars ability he managed to dodge a massive bullet or should a say an overturning Pepsi truck? :icon_mrgreen:

Cayenne's are ugly as sin but I loved mine :icon_mrgreen:

I would sell the Cayenne, because you couldn't get the smell out after that day. WOW

damn...i wasn't expecting THAT!!

i could imagine how bad the traffic will be on the other side..the whole road is blocked..lol

A Sentra cannot push a rig off the road. Either the driver panicked and jerked the wheel, or, more likely, the Sentra hit the steer tire and turned the wheel for him.

Definitely a male driver in the P.

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

A woman would have stopped after and cried and called her husband to pick her up. This driver kept going like an 18 wheeler coming at you head on at 70mph was just part of the daily commute to work.

It looks like the Sentra hit the inner fender panel and the front portion of the front tire, thus causing the truck to not steer in that direction and it went flying into the barrier.

That Porsche driver did an excellent job of avoiding it, amazing how the SUV seemed to stay somewhat stable.

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

A woman would have stopped after and cried and called her husband to pick her up. This driver kept going like an 18 wheeler coming at you head on at 70mph was just part of the daily commute to work.

:lol2: :lol2: