These Ferrari fagots are the biggest stuckups

thygesen

today i read in the newspaper that there where arriving 23 Ferraries from The Netherlands with the 4 oclock ferry. and they where goinng to drive in a "convoi" to a resort 100km away. this i would like to see and hopefully talk with them. but i missed them with 10 minutes so i drove alone to the resort. when i arrived i drove my car in to the parking lot and they started waving me away. and the "boss" for the netherland Ferrari club aproched me and told me that i couldnt come there in a car like that. WTF is this.Not one of these Ferrari owners talked to me, i stayed there for about 15 min looking at their cars and taking pictures. i thought we shared the same cind of entusiasem for nice cars. but no... so i drove my car in the middle of them and tok these pictures. haha gave my car a god 8000rpm and drove away. anybody else experienced this... i hope not every one of these are like that

newspaper artickle

sorry for bad spelling :eusa_think:

ferrari_fagets_1.jpg

ferrari_fagots_2.jpg

ferrari_fagots_3.jpg

today i read in the newspaper that there where arriving 23 Ferraries from The Netherlands with the 4 oclock ferry. and they where goinng to drive in a "convoi" to a resort 100km away. this i would like to see and hopefully talk with them. but i missed them with 10 minutes so i drove alone to the resort. when i arrived i drove my car in to the parking lot and they started waving me away. and the "boss" for the netherland Ferrari club aproched me and told me that i couldnt come there in a car like that. WTF is this.Not one of these Ferrari owners talked to me, i stayed there for about 15 min looking at their cars and taking pictures. i thought we shared the same cind of entusiasem for nice cars. but no... so i drove my car in the middle of them and tok these pictures. haha gave my car a god 8000rpm and drove away. anybody else experienced this... i hope not every one of these are like that

newspaper artickle

sorry for bad spelling :eusa_think:

I actually dont blame them. Why would you subject your car to being amongst a sea of SHITBOMBS like that?

I actually dont blame them. Why would you subject your car to being amongst a sea of SHITBOMBS like that?

hehe well ist not to often you spot exotics in Norway. and Ferraries are nice cars, NOT as nice as Lamborghinis. as the pictures shows. hehe

but i have learnd my lesson.

Been there .

I did a holeshot in my 360 Spider at a Ferrari show and they all thought I was evil , one guy went as far as to try to take the vin off my car for documentation so he could tell his homo friends it was maniac owned if it hit the marketplace . They cringed when I told them I had a 328 GTS twin turbo and I really played it up by asking around if any one wanted to trade cars for the day . Also I complained about the 360 being a sled and it was getting turbos next . Talk about being ostracised , you'd think I was trying to rob them . One guy was explaining to me how a car with an 8000 rpm redline runs best at 3 - 4000 rpm .

Anyway I believe mostly comformists who strictly follow the red code drive Ferrari and us who don't give a shit drive Lambo . The Spider was my last Ferrari and I don't see myself going back , especially to a Ferrari meet .

Redline anyone ?

i thought we shared the same cind of entusiasem for nice cars. but no...

Agreed. A nice car is a nice car regardless of make or origin, and it's never classy to send someone away when all they want to do is look at/talk cars. Sounds like they're just stuck up douches more than they are true car enthusiasts. I would have been choked as well.

Any man driving a Ferrari California besides a gay hairdresser needs to check his mancard at the door.

Fcuk them! They're just envious of your lambo. Hell...if I had a ferrari meet & you showed up with your lambo...I'll probably get mad, too. But at least I'll have enough sense to drive to the nearest lambo dealer & trade in my ferrari. All kidding aside, it really comes down to the individuals & not the cars. I've met some really nice ferrari owners. But overall, Ferraris just don't excite me...except an F40. Sounds like you were surrounded by insecure little pricks. BTW, love the pic!

They were all sexually abused as children--- I could careless about Ferrari and there are plenty around here. I would only turn to give my attention to the Enzo! The rest are all KAKA! :icon_butt: :icon_butt: :icon_butt: :icon_butt: yeah yeah..fast, F1 technology , diarrhea super fast paddles shifting, and STILL BUTT ugly 458 included

We may share the same "passion", but the differance is that they own ferraris so are therefore generally DICKS so thats probably why you were thrown.

Guest Rob Burgundy
fcuking Ferrari Fags!

Took the words out of my mouth. That photo of you in the middle is classic!!

(Most) Dutch Ferrari Club members are idiots. They think they're better than people without ferraris. I was once at a Ferrari/Lambo event without my ferrari and they didn't even talk to me/look at me. Later, I was with my ferrari and we were "best friends". Members from the dutch Lambo club did exactly the same by the way. I think it's because these exotics are so expensive over here, they think they're some kind of elite crowd.

When I hole shotted my 360 at the CT Ferrari meet I don't think any of the guys actually thought I would do it , after I did and complained the car had no torque I said " look , only 25 feet of rubber " I was lectured repeatedly on how not to drive a Ferrari . What prompted my actions was the fact one guy commented my wheels had a lot of brake dust on the inside , then his side kick comments on how the engine bay was dusty and my front bumper scraped on the bottom . ( That's why Lambos have a lift system ) Can you imagine these guys at a muscle car meet with a lot of regular Joes showing off driveway built vehicles representing lot's of sweat equity and short budgets ?

I maintain my vehicles to aircraft standards and drive them with respect . The nitpicking drove me nuts . This wasn't my first experience with a Ferrari club but definitely my last .

I haven't had the pleasure to attend a Lambo meet . If there is one in New England this summer I'll try to make it . Does anyone know of any ?

lol at your pic pointing at the Gallardo. This site really hates Ferraris!

Hey, based on the pics, we all know whose car was the hottest one there...and it ain't any of the red/black/silver/gray ones!

When I hole shotted my 360 at the CT Ferrari meet I don't think any of the guys actually thought I would do it , after I did and complained the car had no torque I said " look , only 25 feet of rubber " I was lectured repeatedly on how not to drive a Ferrari . What prompted my actions was the fact one guy commented my wheels had a lot of brake dust on the inside , then his side kick comments on how the engine bay was dusty and my front bumper scraped on the bottom . ( That's why Lambos have a lift system ) Can you imagine these guys at a muscle car meet with a lot of regular Joes showing off driveway built vehicles representing lot's of sweat equity and short budgets ?

I maintain my vehicles to aircraft standards and drive them with respect . The nitpicking drove me nuts . This wasn't my first experience with a Ferrari club but definitely my last .

I haven't had the pleasure to attend a Lambo meet . If there is one in New England this summer I'll try to make it . Does anyone know of any ?

Where in New England?

That is weak. I will talk to anyone that has an appreciation of cars no matter what they drive. I had a father and his son get out of a total jalopy at the gas station and the dad asked if it was ok for his son to look at my car. I spent a good 5 minutes answering questions. I am very fortunate to have such an amazing car and that doesn't make me a better person.

classic photo :icon_thumleft:

hehe thanks

what's that...a windshield sticker :gay:

k1vwuf.jpg

yea, they all had them. real profesionale made. :jackoff:

lol at your pic pointing at the Gallardo. This site really hates Ferraris!

Hey, based on the pics, we all know whose car was the hottest one there...and it ain't any of the red/black/silver/gray ones!

i truly regret i didnt do the Y.M.C.A i four pictures. next time i will :eusa_dance:

Thanks

Take your car home NOW. Wash it, it has fag dust on it. Great photo!

Belive me the car has been washed and waxed

That is weak. I will talk to anyone that has an appreciation of cars no matter what they drive. I had a father and his son get out of a total jalopy at the gas station and the dad asked if it was ok for his son to look at my car. I spent a good 5 minutes answering questions. I am very fortunate to have such an amazing car and that doesn't make me a better person.

i always try to take me the time to answers questions from people. no point looking down on other people because you got an expensive car.

Where in New England?

I'm from Rhode Island and was at at meet/show 5 or 6 years ago outside of Hartford , CT .

"Can you imagine these guys at a muscle car meet with a lot of regular Joes showing off driveway built vehicles representing lot's of sweat equity and short budgets ?" Yes I can, and I'd be selling tickets to that Beat-down.