LA Riots

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why would you even drive(Lamborghini or not) in that area after a huge game like that?

Why would you even drive(Lamborghini or not) in that area after a huge game like that?

people live in the la live area next to the staples center, maybe he was going home? or leaving? this is la so not exactly rare to see a gallardo

people live in the la live area next to the staples center, maybe he was going home? or leaving? this is la so not exactly rare to see a gallardo

Ok I didnt know there are residential areas around The Staples Center.

the proper question is why would idiots destroy things after a sporting event? The police should have free reign to taze any idiot after the game who does any idiotic crime.

I do not understand these people's mentality. When is it ever ok to go beserk, just because your team won. These morons need a beat down of their own.

LOSERS.... should all be locked up... And the guy who drove the Lambo to the game is an idiot... that area is a SHITHOLE

I do not understand these people's mentality. When is it ever ok to go beserk, just because your team won. These morons need a beat down of their own.

:iamwithstupid:

the proper question is why would idiots destroy things after a sporting event?

That was my question, ten plus years ago when I first saw this happen, now I just know this will happen after any big sporting event in LA.

unbelievable. Wish that guy had a gun on him and shot anyone who touched his car. And people wonder why we call those low lifes animals. Wonder how bad the damage to the car was. Wish the cops would ahve opened fire on all those rioting.

LOSERS.... should all be locked up... And the guy who drove the Lambo to the game is an idiot... that area is a SHITHOLE

It's a ghetto going in and a ghetto coming out. Downtown LA is NOT nice.

A players car? Seems more probable.

Exactly.

And I don't care how 'common' a Lambo is in LA. Even if the game was in Dubai, who the hell has a car like that out in those conditions, knowing that huge, uncontrollable crowds will be on the loose?!

Riots happen after every major sporting event in any major city...and to not know that is really, really stupid.

It's a ghetto going in and a ghetto coming out. Downtown LA is NOT nice.

Thats exactly right. Just disgusted by these people.

Guest SP-superJay

He attended the game....you had to have a ticket to enter the vicinity. Police barricaded the area, and only let you in if you had a ticket to be there. They did this to keep the rest of LA out of the area so they could contain as many people from the Staples Center alone. Definitely not a smart move to drive his Gallardo to the event. Angelenos are an embarassment, and I think these idiots should have been beaten or tear gassed on the spot.