Remote control Lamborghini Doors

Lambo91

They are probably just using an electric solonoid attached to the lock mechanism cable to unlock the door and then either an actuator to raise and lower the door or added more compression to the door strut. Seen this done on hotrods and customs many times. looks cool though.

Adnan had them on the 6.2 Murcie and LP640. Super cool addition. Scares the shit out of people who are too close to the car.

Only open. It is done by remote on a key chain. The doors are MUCH more difficult to close afterwards because the amount of pressure in the door lifters. It is REALLY cool though.

saweet.. I love that you can do both door! this rocks!!!!

Only open. It is done by remote on a key chain. The doors are MUCH more difficult to close afterwards because the amount of pressure in the door lifters. It is REALLY cool though.

Sounds similar to how when AZlambo changed his door struts on his diablo from diablo ones to Murci ones. The murci ones have more force so he just has to open the latch and they go up by themselves but are a bitch to close. Just add the unlock actuators like Raintree said and he'd be good to go.

Is it possible to make the doors close by remote control???

I guess, if you change the struts to some pneumatic actuator stuff. But what you get is a remote controlled guillotine if some part of the system fails. :eek3dance:

ZR put this kit in a green LP640 a month ago. My Spyker has this and It's really cool to pop the doors open whenever you want!

I guess, if you change the struts to some pneumatic actuator stuff. But what you get is a remote controlled guillotine if some part of the system fails. :eek3dance:

:icon_mrgreen:

Just talked to Zahir. It's $4,500 USD. Requires work on shocks, wiring, ECU, and roughly 15 hours labour.

Just talked to Zahir. It's $4,500 USD. Requires work on shocks, wiring, ECU, and roughly 15 hours labour.

You could make the doors open and close with "linear actuators" or "worm drive actuators" - relays - 2 trunk pop solenoids and a standard aftermarket keyless entry system. Cost depending quality of goods and expierence of technicians. Dont know why they would need to mess with ECU, maybe to disarm the factory alarm or something. DEI makes or used to make good product. I've been out of that field for awhile but i have installed kits like this before but as stated earlier - in tuners, hotrods and customs

Wow the same mod I've had on one of my cars since 2006. I got a 300c srt8 with this mod. Does look cool on that lambo though.

merc