Matte black SV on ebay..

Guest Rob Burgundy

Guest Rob Burgundy
Burgundy your threads always get me hot and twisted....

.....but what can I say you do have a head up on me............aaahh

I wanna say something. I'm gonna put it out there; if you like it, you can take it, if you don't, send it right back. I want to be on you.

Funny as the previous owner had taken the SV stickers off just a couple of months ago and now they're back on. BIN of $419?!

Guest Rob Burgundy
Funny as the previous owner had taken the SV stickers off just a couple of months ago and now they're back on.

I think the yellow compliments the car really well

I guess Iam going to be the only one who doesnt like it....The shape of any Murci is such that it would probably look ok in ANY color but the matte theme just looks blah to me...Reminds me of a car in primer waiting for paint..I have seen pics of Vipers like that and didnt like them either...I guess I look at it as different but not in a good way...Just my 02 cents

You're not the only one Ragingbull, I hate that matte paint fad and can't wait until it's over. Primer or old enamel that's oxidized is exactly what it looks like! :gay:

This car would look so much better with gloss black paint, and an orange SV & calipers. There are pics of one like that on here somewhere and it's gorgeous!

So which Ferrari did he trade it in on and why?

I wanna say something. I'm gonna put it out there; if you like it, you can take it, if you don't, send it right back. I want to be on you.

I bet you have used this as a text!!! :icon_mrgreen:

I don't remember those stickers being yellow. If it's the same car I think it is, they weren't.

419K is way too high imo. I'm not sure if it sucks to have 1300 miles on the car with that much depreciation, or if it's a good thing because clearly they don't need the money.

looks bad ass, 419 seems cheap?

Forget about 599HGTE and get that SV! :)

Matte black paint is how much extra? $16k ?

The Yellow SV STickers ARE NOT OEM..the stickers only came in White and Black..several SV cars have just had the stickers re=produced in another color. The car also has the "Standard" Lp640 seats with the Persona stitching added, it does not have the SV seats, this was an option at no additional charge for the standard seats.

The Matt finish cars are extremely hard to car for..they cant take standard wax and if you get a nick or scratch..almost impossible to correct..

I do think the price is correct..and maybe a bit more.

There are only 4 Brand new cars left out of the 42 made for the USA..and they are all at sticker..the White one that sold at the Florida Auction is enroute to Seattle here and will be for sale shortly at a higher price, it has SV Seats and less than 200 miles on it.

I love black cars but in this case it doesn't work IMO. All the aggressive design changes that make the SV great are barely noticeable here.

The Yellow SV STickers ARE NOT OEM..the stickers only came in White and Black..several SV cars have just had the stickers re=produced in another color. The car also has the "Standard" Lp640 seats with the Persona stitching added, it does not have the SV seats, this was an option at no additional charge for the standard seats.

The Matt finish cars are extremely hard to car for..they cant take standard wax and if you get a nick or scratch..almost impossible to correct..

I do think the price is correct..and maybe a bit more.

There are only 4 Brand new cars left out of the 42 made for the USA..and they are all at sticker..the White one that sold at the Florida Auction is enroute to Seattle here and will be for sale shortly at a higher price, it has SV Seats and less than 200 miles on it.

So the car is so desirable and worth it, that there are still 4 unsold cars in the US? Doesn't make much sense...

I predict sub-400K shortly... and once the new replacement isunveiled, watch for another slide. Not rocket science.

Forget about 599HGTE and get that SV! :)

Matte black paint is how much extra? $16k ?

Nah, while I do like the matte look, I would never own a car with matte paint because they are too much of a PITA. If I dont like the 599, an SV could be a future possibility, but I am loving the 560 too much right now.