VR Alexander Passed away.

PCow

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of the videos he made are classics.

RIP VR.

My Favorite one. Rest In Peace VR.

I received one of those phone calls that changes your life in a moment Saturday.

Alexander was a larger than life character and motorsports enthusiast.

Some of you may know him directly. Others have likely seen some of his videos.

On the 26th, he died in a single car accident on a close course race on Highway 341 in Nevada.

He will be missed.

http://www.nowbackitup.com/blog/vralexander/ - a letter to my friend Alexander.

Godspeed.

VRAlexander21.jpg

damn...

I never met him personally, but his posts and videos were always stellar...i'll never forget the sound of his CGT...i'm sure others will never forget him for much more significant things...RIP

damn...

I never met him personally, but his posts and videos were always stellar...i'll never forget the sound of his CGT...i'm sure others will never forget him for much more significant things...RIP

+1

Sadly we seem to see these threads far too often in this hobby

RIP

Guest Rob Burgundy

Looking at the elevation changes and turns starting at 1:15 I could see why it wouldnt take much to lose it on some turns very easily

Really tragic. I never met Alex but I know he was legendary in the automotive world. It's a sobering reminder to the rest of us to always be aware of the risks of our hobby.

I

haven't been on here in awhile, and this is the first thing I have read. Always sad to lose a fellow enthusiast, RIP Alex.

I have read about this on other forums.....all I can say is what a disgrace the way people are slandering his name. People who it seems don't even know him are making all kinds of slanderous accusatations, statements and conjecture. It really sucks!!

It's really sad to see that when a person passes away the world is like a pack of vultures waiting to consume what ever is left.

I have read about this on other forums.....all I can say is what a disgrace the way people are slandering his name. People who it seems don't even know him are making all kinds of slanderous accusatations, statements and conjecture. It really sucks!!

It's really sad to see that when a person passes away the world is like a pack of vultures waiting to consume what ever is left.

Money always attracts vultures.

Ive really only read the one on 6speed which seemed to be very thoughtful. Most of the stuff ive seen has been very nice but maybe I just havent looked around enough. For someone to slander him after his passing is truly tactless and classless. May he rest in peace.

Ive really only read the one on 6speed which seemed to be very thoughtful. Most of the stuff ive seen has been very nice but maybe I just havent looked around enough. For someone to slander him after his passing is truly tactless and classless. May he rest in peace.

Regardless anyones financial or business deals with Alexander that may be aired after his passing, this is not the time nor venue to discuss this. We are not here as a community to validate anyones claims, or discredit them.

In respect for the family, all of this type of information should not be discussed. This thread was created by myself to originally locate the truth, and now to send my well wishes to him and his family. It is in great distaste to speak of anything other in regards to the surviving family members of A.S.D..

I think this should be left to condolences to the family, and farewells to a car community character. Nothing more.

Just mho.

Best

I've seen some of the comments on youtube and other boards. Some people have expressed their concerns that such comments will find their way to lambo-power.com.

Let me set your minds at ease. They will not.

Nobody is perfect. Everybody hurts people and makes enemies in their lifetime and I'm sure alex was no different. Having said that, I find it interesting that these people didn't seem to mention anything until after his death. Even the dumbest among us could win an argument under those rules of debate. Alex was not hard to find. And anybody with a legitimate complaint could have tried to solve it through legal means (and still could). "Legal means" does not involve postings on the internet. Thus without making any judgement of their veracity, since there is no ongoing issue that our members need to be aware of, no further discussion of these accusations will be tolerated.

I've seen some of the comments on youtube and other boards. Some people have expressed their concerns that such comments will find their way to lambo-power.com.

Let me set your minds at ease. They will not.

Nobody is perfect. Everybody hurts people and makes enemies in their lifetime and I'm sure alex was no different. Having said that, I find it interesting that these people didn't seem to mention anything until after his death. Even the dumbest among us could win an argument under those rules of debate. Alex was not hard to find. And anybody with a legitimate complaint could have tried to solve it through legal means (and still could). "Legal means" does not involve postings on the internet. Thus without making any judgement of their veracity, since there is no ongoing issue that our members need to be aware of, no further discussion of these accusations will be tolerated.

:icon_thumleft: