Amazing is all I can say...

Nice interior. Looks professional. I imagine it's processed quite a bit.

However, I don't like the exterior one. Well, they look good, but that's not what the car looks like. VI would be sweet if it actually looked like that.

Nice interior. Looks professional. I imagine it's processed quite a bit.

However, I don't like the exterior one. Well, they look good, but that's not what the car looks like. VI would be sweet if it actually looked like that.

Isn't that where the talent of the photographer comes in!!??.....Making a great subject even better looking!!!!!

Wow! I was with a VI 570 today which didn't even look half as good as that!

I'd be interested to see the originals of one or two of the shots if that's at all possible.

I like how he got the iridescent quality of the pearl paint to show. Usually the pearl colors come out looking flat in pictures.

Isn't that where the talent of the photographer comes in!!??.....Making a great subject even better looking!!!!!

No, that's where the talent of the artist and post-processing comes in. A good photographer gets the lighting, the depth, the framing, and the action captured.

Personally I think they are over-saturated, way over-sharpened, among other things. I'm sure I'd prefer the originals.

I've never been up to the Jersey area where it looks like your from but the terrain looks different than I imagined, I thought it was more forest type environment there?