congratulations 92677

qvpower

Chris Wong had his se30 winning the best in diablo class. Congratulations and the car certainly deserves to take first The car is indeed the best purple se30 in america. Chris you need to send me some pics of you holding the ribbon next to the car!

Congrats!

:zthread needs pics:

Thanks to all for the kind words. Concorso Italiano 2010 was hosted at Laguna Seca Golf Ranch. At this year's event, there was a strong showing by Diablo owners with approximately 30 cars on display.

I saw old friends and made new friends. It is really nice to hear other owners tell of their ownership experience and share their passion for the Lamborghini marque.

DSC06074.JPG

DSC06077.JPG

DSC06103.JPG

DSC06079.JPG

DSC06115.JPG

I was lucky enough to get to see the car in person and really really look it over with a fine tooth comb!!

The car is STUNNING..you can eat off the engine..I mean eat off of any part of it..it is that clean..

The really neat thing, that I pointed out to Chris...his car still is 100% OEM and carrys the OEM stock PLASTIC headlights housing that was ONLY for the 1994 SE30 cars, this was done to save weight of course..

HIS is the ONLY SE30 I have come across with these OEM plastic headlight housings..a rare find indeed!!

AND he has both the SE30 USA supplement book along with the "True Blue" Racing belts wtill in the OEM bag..

Great car, great person, great job

CONGRATS!!

Is that Eddyshea's 6.0 parked next to Chris' car?

Yes, it is Eddy's Blu Ely 6.0. Eddy drove the car up from Los Angeles to Monterey during the Italian Stampede event.

CONGRATS!!

As always, it was a pleasure seeing you and talking cars.

I think it is great that your children were there helping out.

Your daughter driving the LP670-4 SV (6 Speed) was awesome!