who do you think has the best car on LP.com?

russoboards

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im gonna say...anyone who has a Lambo is one lucky SOB!!! Too many catagories to catagorize the best.. We should all be happy we are lucky enought to own one!

Where is the real Allan, and what did you do to him? ;)

Im gonna say...anyone who has a Lambo is one lucky SOB!!! Too many catagories to catagorize the best.. We should all be happy we are lucky enought to own one!

I Totally agree!

That said should anyone want to run against me at the 24 Hours of Nurburgring this is what I'll be bringing.

" Upload failed. Please ask the administrator to ensure the uploads directory is available"??

Some of the top ones, so hard to choose a Favorite though.

Tommy's SV

Romandads Countach :icon_thumleft:

The UGR matte black LP560

Vboxking's new LP560

ContinentalGT's Gallardo

Peak and Alex's LP640(before the tire stripe)

Vrooms GTTSE

Webster and Opiate's LP570 SL

The SP Diablo GT

Placid's Diablo

These are just the top ones, almost every Lambo is awesome, these are just the ones I like the best.

The "killer bee" is a car I have alot of hours into and get alot of compliments on, it looks really good and has the loudest stereo we've ever done in a lambo, nothin major in the motor mods department, Fabspeed cats and LOC exhaust till its turbo time ;)

YL2.jpg

I thought the killer bee was grey???? nice pics

Thanks, I think we risked our lives doing the ghetto shots, a yellow lambo in the hood draws quite a crowd but my ebonics saved us! LOL

I built another yellow Gallardo coupe at the same time I built the Killer bee, they were both plain yellow 04 Gallardo's but the other one is now Grigio and black with a ton of carbon fiber but everyone thinks there same car cause I havnt posted anything on that car yet.

Wow, I just came across this thread and thanks guys! I feel incredibly lucky to own any Lamborghini let alone one that people like! It's very humbling.

As for my likes, I've got to say that recently seeing that new SL in what was formerly known as Roso Vik really made a huge impression on me. I think it's a combination of the right blend of red contrasted against black and carbon fiber trim that did it. Wow what a great looking car! It was one of the first cars to really impress me in a while. I've never been a huge fan of modded cars, but Allan did a very tasteful job with his so that's also up high on my list as is the TT 670. I tend to appreciate those cars that are kept in top condition the most. Those are the cars that stop me in my tracks at car shows- the cars that are loved and cared for by the owner.

I Totally agree agree with Alan about all of us who own any of these cars being very Lucky.

That said should anyone want to run against me at the 24 Hours of Nurburgring this is what I'll be bringing.

post-468-1283351640.jpg

Race P4/5 is based on a 430?

So, when is it time for a Lambo for you? Piet Pulford's Jota Miura would be fitting I guess :icon_thumleft:

That's a Beauty!

P 4/5 C in Race form will be closer to an F 430 GT2.

Best

Hey congrats B! Sweet color. Give us a review when possible!

Thanks G, traveling, starting tomorrow, so it will be a few weeks.