A few pics/impressions of my SLS

Mr. Vroom

looks much better out in public to me, congrats! i hope you enjoy it for many years. great looking wheels to i love the mutispoke

PS i'm loving the honda odyssey love.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know if i believe all of this (especially the first part) lol

but hey, im happy if your happy :)

SLS or SLR vs Lambo with the Ladies is a joke.. There is no contest.. Break out the Phantom to whipe the floor with all.

SLS or SLR vs Lambo with the Ladies is a joke.. There is no contest.. Break out the Phantom to whipe the floor with all.

:iamwithstupid: or take out the drop head and the wipe the entire floor clean!

If it dosent have an adjustable suspension what is the purpose of the AMG button? Does it just choose your favorite auto mode?

Very cool car! congrats..do you have to close the door from inside or is there a button to close it? seems abit of a stretch to close it..lol

Door is the only manually operated device on the car..... :icon_mrgreen: Actually its simple, just throw your right leg in, grab the inside door handle and close it on the way down. If you forget to do this, then its a stretch.

If it dosent have an adjustable suspension what is the purpose of the AMG button? Does it just choose your favorite auto mode?

Yep, its a shifter pre-select, C is for controlled efficiency, S sport, S+, and Manual. There is also a race start function, which I havent got around to checking out. One of the mags said it was quicker to turn off ESP, brake boost n go.

Guest Rob Burgundy

In love with it B! I would really like to see them put the new twin turbo 8 in it for the second generation of the car AMG just came out with. 650 hp for me in this thing would be sweet.

I really hope your wrong about me not fitting in this at 6.4 :rant:

Slowpoke in my case you speak the truth, since MB was still making the 300SL when I was born, slightly over a half century ago..... in any case you should consider one, it might get even you laid, its been a while no? :thefinger:

It is no secret that you Sir, are my idol when it comes to getting pussy :la: :icon_pray:

perfect color combo! im curious to see/hear about the women age range this car attracts. remember the SLR and G debate lol

With your looks you don't even need a car :monkeyleft: :icon_thumleft:

Nice ride Bernard, it looks great in that color. Do you have to lean way down to reach the door handle when you first open the door ? I saw the low door handle when I saw one in person and at 6'4 I dont think I would like to bend down that far to open the door...

Thanks guys. Rob if you can fit in a G, you should fit in the SLS, had a larger friend in the car today, 6'1" 230 lbs, no problems. Aaron, Im 5'8" barely have to bend over. If you come down this way, leme know, I will take you for a demo ride, I think you will like this car. btw, the fort lauderdale benz store has two white on white cars coming in.

Bernard, congrats on the SLS, it looks great...and even if it was said a few times in this thread, the color combo is wonderful! :icon_super:

BTW, props on having the balls to get this car brand new despite the plethora of detractors....a true baller. :)

In love with it B! I would really like to see them put the new twin turbo 8 in it for the second generation of the car AMG just came out with. 650 hp for me in this thing would be sweet.

I really hope your wrong about me not fitting in this at 6.4 :rant:

WHO CARES YOU AINT BUYING ANYTHING ANYWAY!!! :icon_mrgreen:

Guest Rob Burgundy
WHO CARES YOU AINT BUYING ANYTHING ANYWAY!!! :icon_mrgreen:

Hey we cant ALL have doggy motel money but a boy can dream cant he?! :icon_fU:

Got my randomly assigned license plate yesterday, the first three numbers are 458! :eusa_wall: I might just have to order my first ever vanity plate.

IMG_0573.JPG

Nice picture Vroom. It's the first picture I've seen that shows how the bumper actually looks like, most pictures make it look too bold/round if you know what I mean.