Things that make you say DAMN!

88 1/2 QV

Hercules

Hercules was recently awarded the honourable distinction of Worlds Biggest Dog by Guinness World Records. Hercules is an English Mastiff and has a 38 inch neck and weighs 282 pounds.

hercules.jpg

With "paws the size of softballs" (reports the Boston Herald), the three-year-old monster is far larger and heavier than his breed's standard 200lb. limit. Hercules owner Mr. Flynn says that Hercules weight is natural and not induced by a bizarre diet: "I fed him normal food and he just grew".... and grew... and grew... and grew

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nope, they were just posted on another forum. I will check up and see if a story gets posted

Story

The foundation site of the Infinity Tower was flooded after a wall holding back the Dubai Marina water breached.Excavation work on the 80-floor Infinity Tower was nearing completion when the incident happened.Nearly 100 workers at the site of the 'tallest building with a twist' had a lucky escape yesterday as a wall holding back the Dubai Marina waters breached and flooded the foundation site. Excavation work on the 80-floor Infinity Tower was nearing completion when there was a sharp and loud sound, said a worker. "We then saw sand pouring down the sides," he said. The workers were ordered to evacuate immediately, said the foreman.

Hercules

Hercules was recently awarded the honourable distinction of Worlds Biggest Dog by Guinness World Records. Hercules is an English Mastiff and has a 38 inch neck and weighs 282 pounds.

With "paws the size of softballs" (reports the Boston Herald), the three-year-old monster is far larger and heavier than his breed's standard 200lb. limit. Hercules owner Mr. Flynn says that Hercules weight is natural and not induced by a bizarre diet: "I fed him normal food and he just grew".... and grew... and grew... and grew

Not true. http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/hercules.asp

• 4 weeks later...
looks like they chartered the bleu as a toy hauler?

Sunseeker predator :icon_super:

Did someone say something about a sunseeker predator?

72crash005.jpg

72crash009.jpg

72crash009.jpg

10.jpg

Picture3.jpg

Hercules

hercules.jpg

are you serious?! :o

OH fcuk.... I would cry if I saw that...

You would really cry when you found out that the carriers insurance only covered up to $500.00 US!

You would really cry when you found out that the carriers insurance only covered up to $500.00 US!

Are you kidding me?

That third one, the baseball pitch one, I was like wow, no way, I bet he couldn't have done that if he was trying...

where is that? I haven't made it past the "Blondes have more fun" shirt one :)

where is that? I haven't made it past the "Blondes have more fun" shirt one :)

:lol2: Same here. She should have sneaked a naked shot in there as well :eusa_shifty:

:lol2: Same here. She should have sneaked a naked shot in there as well :eusa_shifty:

She did.

You didnt see it.

You have to look at it like a 1000 times. :icon_mrgreen:

She did.

You didnt see it.

You have to look at it like a 1000 times. :icon_mrgreen:

All you need is Imageready... There is no naked shot. Checked it. :icon_mrgreen: