Things that make you say DAMN!

88 1/2 QV

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One, the fact that I am around females allot. They liked to talk about this movie ALOT. Two I walked in on my mom and dad watching this movie and I walked in on the WORST PART OF THE MOVIE :-|. Wanna guess? They were in a tent butt humping.....oh fond memories of Brokeback Moutain.

• 1 month later...

Fellow members,

I am writing my fellow lambo power members and family to let you know what is happening in my life. Two days ago, I was contacted by a woman from my past who claimed I was the father of her child. Barring any DNA testing, the photographic evidence alone (see photo) proves her correct, and I have begun to pay child support.

I believe its the sheick of something in the middle east's car. he had ferrari build him several of them. **** he buys the same cars in diff colors to have variety. F40s F50s Diablos he has about 9 of each.

nope the sultan of brunie ...its in asia

One, the fact that I am around females allot. They liked to talk about this movie ALOT. Two I walked in on my mom and dad watching this movie and I walked in on the WORST PART OF THE MOVIE :-|. Wanna guess? They were in a tent butt humping.....oh fond memories of Brokeback Moutain.

Were you embarrassed because you saw your parents watching a sex scene? LOL.

Think of this then: your parents still do it.

Probably doggystyle.

I'm just pulling your leg.

Fellow members,

I am writing my fellow lambo power members and family to let you know what is happening in my life. Two days ago, I was contacted by a woman from my past who claimed I was the father of her child. Barring any DNA testing, the photographic evidence alone (see photo) proves her correct, and I have begun to pay child support.

wait..wait....sorry to hear that you have Down Syndrome :D

Fellow members,

WOW!!! I can see the resemblance!!!

You both have brown eyes...

Fellow members,

Daddy ?

Fellow members,

Daddy ?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The thread is back from the dead!!!!

Check how many times I've brought this thread back from the dead!

Check this out, its real! (i think)

Now thats FUNNY!