FUCKING PORSCHE!!!!!

Allan-Herbie

So much shit to choose from when it comes to mods!!! WTF!!!!

Starting to figure out the "VISUAL" aspect of my VW.... I want to incorporate looks from the new GT2 RS, but Im torn...

So any and all input appreciated... We are starting with this....

porsche1.jpg

Wheels choices.. as of now.... I really like these OZ's.. Always loved them on the SuperG, and they are CHEAP..... I even like the look of this orange Vdub.. Easy to recreat.. Wrap the wing, add wheels, and done... Cheap and easy..... One idea...

Orange997TT015.jpg

Orange997TT016.jpg

OZ.jpg

Porsche_997_Turbo_P43_Satin_Charcoal_20.jpg

Second choice... HRE.. Love these wheels... if not for cost, theyd prob be my first choice.. The wheels must be black, and this picture also illustrates the side skirts I like...

28406_110944.jpg

hre_side_profile.jpg

techart997ttside1.jpg

At first I didnt like the hood in flat black on the GT2 RS...now im thinking...HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :eusa_think:

Also, doing the mirrors... :eusa_think:

Im pretty certain I am NOT digging the entire side scoop being black...

53159_gt2rs_2_1_0_122_128lo.jpg

2011_Porsche_911_GT3_RS_video_440x268.jpg

2011_porsche_911_gt2_rs_wallpapers_20336_1920x1440.jpg

The OZs look great, and they are unique. As much as I like the HREs, its seems like every other 911 on 6speed has those. The side skirts are perfect.

The OZs look great, and they are unique. As much as I like the HREs, its seems like every other 911 on 6speed has those. The side skirts are perfect.

I agree.. not too many cars with the OZ's..

OZs are nice, black hood won't look right without the other pieces. It only looks good because of how vulgar every other element on the GT2RS is. Put a ducktail on it. :eusa_think:

OZs are nice, black hood won't look right without the other pieces. It only looks good because of how vulgar every other element on the GT2RS is. Put a ducktail on it. :eusa_think:

If I do the hood, it would be with the wing.. the mirrors... an EVOMS script sticker replacing the GT2 RS badge.. etc..

How much are the OZ's ?

The GR2 RS wing is sick...that is a must do!

So much shit to choose from when it comes to mods!!! WTF!!!!

Starting to figure out the "VISUAL" aspect of my VW.... I want to incorporate looks from the new GT2 RS, but Im torn...

So any and all input appreciated... We are starting with this....

Skip the hood, add the big wing, do the OZ wheels.....btw, who is the hottie bringing you lunch in the background?

Not a fan of those huge side skirts..i prefer the ones on the GT2 RS...looks like the one on the Superleggera :D more race look..

all of the spoiler looks good..so you won't go wrong with any of them..the GT2RS wing looks best..imo

I know what I would do if I was you. Those wheels from that GT2 RS, definately! but those OZ:s ant bad and those HRE's are one of the best designs ever made.

and maybe new rear lights also

Porsche911SportClassic_14.jpg

Then add doublebubble roof and ductail spoiler from 911 Sport Classic.

Then you have very best combo from very best limited series cars and still you have 4wd and turbo, so basicly you have most unique and killer 911 ever! In theory at least..

Porsche911SportClassic_10.jpg

Most of the people seems to think that rear spoiler looks like shit, but I kinda like it. That roof would be anyway cool as hell, maybe laborintensive as hell too! lol

i love the hood and the entire look of the new GT2, if you really want to save money powdercoat the wheels black and put additional money into engine etc.

i saw a white cab with factory wheels black and lowered and the car looked great! im not a big fan of the factory wheels but this car looked dam good and you can save $$$$$$$