Did a GTR run a 9.33 @ 153?? Time to get a Gallardo back the the 1/4!!

Underground Racing

It doesnt get fun until 1000 whp on pump gas but then again my 560 makes 1100 whp on pump so I might get bored with only 1000 after being used to 1100. :icon_mrgreen:

:icon_butt:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SP_LOTTA MURCI
Thanks man. 1700whp is insane!

more like unreal........ :eek3dance:

It's too bad that TT Gallardos can't get out of the hole as fast as some of these other cars because a 169 mph trap = mid-low 8's all day!!

Waiting for the day when one of these cars can really 60ft

I like the action in this video..... If its a 6-speed it has to be shifted very fast !!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/JohnReedRacing#p/u/5/z5qmL_Wbt8A

Gotta be twin 76mm or bigger with a ar of .81 or so. Nice numbers for sure!

Are you guys running that on vp import or q16?

The GTR's are also running slicks... you arent.. On street tires, they wouldnt be close..

That being said Chinaman is coming back in the 8's.. Not to put anypresure on him or anything.. :icon_mrgreen:

Drag radials, not slicks

Still way off the 169mph trap speed of the G's though, for now. The GTR's traction and shifts are gonna be hard to beat once they start getting closer to the G's hp-wise even with there weight disadvantage. Don't think they will out mph the G for just now but can definitely go toe to toe ET-wise

Guest Dereiter
This car with the above 1700 whp is for competing at the Texas Mile. When he's done he can turn it down to 800-1150 WHP on pump gas and drive it on the street. :icon_mrgreen:

Really? :icon_thumleft:

Does anyone know who is currently pushing the most from an E-Gear? How much can the stock E-Gear hold?

The Underground Racing TT Superleggera that holds the Texas mile record is an Egear (250.1mph). It was making at the time 1500 whp. It makes a bit more now. :icon_mrgreen:

Kevin, you guys at UGR are bad ass!!! Cant wait to see you guys smash the record. My ford gt buddy is not going to be happy about that. All Ali is talking about lately is UGR twin turbos lol. By the way my buddy's gt already lost to the Gallardo twice, but theres a "big bad gt" around here that need a spankin, but that has to wait till you are done with the build

Kevin, you guys at UGR are bad ass!!! Cant wait to see you guys smash the record. My ford gt buddy is not going to be happy about that. All Ali is talking about lately is UGR twin turbos lol. By the way my buddy's gt already lost to the Gallardo twice, but theres a "big bad gt" around here that need a spankin, but that has to wait till you are done with the build

Im guessing the "big bad GT" is Rays (peakcompletions)

I see high 8's at low 160's in the near future out of many of the tuners. The impressive thing is that is seems like most arent in the 1400awhp range or more like it takes MOST other platforms to reach for those ET's and traps.