This couple should burn in hell

Roman

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have Halloween Decorations that will be going up today or tomorrow.... They dont include Photoshoped pictures of the neighbor kid on my facebook, or a hearse and coffin in the middle of may.

There are probably a few civil actions the family can pursue against these assholes.

Exactly, those scumbags hide behind a national holiday to justify their despicable actions, lame excuse by a bunch of oxygen thieves !

I swear I would hunt people like that for sport!

The image of that poor innocent young girl that just lost her mother to a terrible disease that's old enough to understand her faith will stay with me for ever.

I wish we would spend more money on advancement of science in order to be able to prevent and combat terminal illnesses.

Yeah they shouldn't post info on relatives. I have members of my family that are about equal to at most one step above these two in terms of being low-lifes (my aunt who sues everyone and everything, my cousin (her daughter) who uses men and is a pure cold-hearted narcissist, my great aunt's family who are racists, etc...). You can't always judge an entire family based on a couple of morons.

Too bad this woman has to be evil, as she is kind of hot IMO. People are now calling her the Devil of Detroit St.

She isn't hot IMO, but I wouldn't mind busting on her face a couple times while she is in chains. Strange people in this world, hopefully a zombie apocalypse happens where they only eat stupid people like that.

She isn't hot IMO, but I wouldn't mind busting on her face a couple times while she is in chains. Strange people in this world, hopefully a zombie apocalypse happens where they only eat stupid people like that.

Ok ok.. you bust a nut on her face, and ill reem her asshole with a tree trunk..

Ok ok.. you bust a nut on her face, and ill reem her asshole with a tree trunk..

Interesting proposition :eusa_think:

.... only if we race 997TT vs. Gallardo. :icon_mrgreen:

When the Tiger Woods scandal occurred, within a short time, someone had developed a flash game of him outrunning his wife in the Escalade. I wonder if someone is going to develope some kind of shoot-'em-up flash game regarding these two.

I hope the internet army decends on these two POS's with the wrath of an angered god !!!!!! I hope their lives become the living nightmare THEY have created for Kathleen & her family. I sit here in tears to know these oxygen thieves; I can't call these two pieces of garbage human; would do that NO MATTER WHAT KATHLEEN'S FAMILY DID TO THEM!!!!

If they are smart they will move, if not they stay at their own peril; maybe tombstones with all the Petkov's names should be put in front of their home!!

If that were me, this situation would already have reached it's final conclusion. Their is no law, no gov't, no man nor god that could stop me or save them!!

** Sorry Fortis but I had to edit my post to include your term "oxygen thieves". That's a new one to me and perfectly describes these two!!!

I find that a lot of people like this hide behind the guise of the First Amendment, demanding that people "respect their right to free speech", while they consistently offer no respect to others. They're selfish and disgusting animals.

Westboro Baptist Church?????????

Cause those are another set of SOB's I wouldn't mind helping meet their maker!!!!!!

That is disgusting... cannot believe people like that exist. No wait, I have a family from hell next door too. >:(

Just leave poop on their doorstep every day for a month. That'll fix 'em!!!!

The average IQ in the US is slightly below 100. That means there are hundreds of millions of these dimwits out there. Don't be surprised when one of them lives beside you or is driving in front of you.

Ugh... so true.

But man I can't believe these people. Takes quite a person to get off on doing something like that to a 7 year old and their parents. So fucked up. I used to be surprised when I saw shit like this. Not so much anymore. Hard to keep my hopes up for good people out there, even though you know they're out there.

I can't even reply to this, I don't know what to think. Anything I want to say about this trash heap would land me in jail.

^^ I'll say it for you. These POS's need to be taken behind the barn & get a .45 behind the ears!!!!!!!

^^ I'll say it for you. These POS's need to be taken behind the barn & get a .45 behind the ears!!!!!!!

That's to humane.

They need to be locked in RD's basement and let him practice his extraction techniques that he WANTS to use on spammer.

Then they will WANT a .45 to the back of the head.

That's to humane.

They need to be locked in RD's basement and let him practice his extraction techniques that he WANTS to use on spammer.

Then they will WANT a .45 to the back of the head.

If 4chan got them to apologize with some crank calls and eggs... I'd have them confessing to the kennedy assassination.

WOW she's a real nut! Her husband better watch out if he ever tries to dump her.

Shes a sociopath..... And shes having a very bad week.... I have a feeling this is going to get ugly.