Shadowman and Discovery Automotive...

TURBOALEX

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rob Burgundy
ROB YOU JACKASS! That M5 ain't no car, IT'S A GAL!

God. How could I have been so blind. OF COURSE IT IS!!

I really need to step it up with my car lingo :icon_mrgreen:

Still not old..

Hey dummy

I am selling a BMW v10 M5 motor with low miles. Maybe you are interested in a spare motor for when nyours blows up. Straight business deal. I can't crash the motor before sending it to you and i have references: Shadowman.

Hey bimmer racer

Thanks for the offer. Call me a dummy, but my race-prepped 302 from Shadowman has been putting out 2.8 hp and 2 ft-lbs torque per cu in for me for three years now, and is showing no signs of wanting to blow itself up, so I think I’ll pass.

Incidentally, the engine was the first high-boost S62, built by Discovery when others said it couldn’t/shouldn’t be done with its aluminum block and razor-thin bore spacing. The engine has proven to be robust and is a pleasure for routine driving or putting the power down.

Just a little first hand, fact-based reality. Good luck unloading that low-torque V10 ; )

Cheers

Dave

Hey bimmer racer

Thanks for the offer. Call me a dummy, but my race-prepped 302 from Shadowman has been putting out 2.8 hp and 2 ft-lbs torque per cu in for me for three years now, and is showing no signs of wanting to blow itself up, so I think I’ll pass.

Incidentally, the engine was the first high-boost S62, built by Discovery when others said it couldn’t/shouldn’t be done with its aluminum block and razor-thin bore spacing. The engine has proven to be robust and is a pleasure for routine driving or putting the power down.

Just a little first hand, fact-based reality. Good luck unloading that low-torque V10 ; )

Cheers

Dave

You have no idea who you're talking to.... Do you?

You're making yourself look very foolish.

Guest Rob Burgundy
You have no idea who you're talking to.... Do you?

You're making yourself look very foolish.

Yeah I don't think bmwracer knows anything about race engines or racing at all. Lol

Guess he should take his two race cars listed for half a million each out of the classified section and just scrap them at the junk yard. I'd much rather hear about a "race prepped 302" in a 4 door family sedan.

Hey bimmer racer

Cheers

Dave

you mean your 420rwhp aka 800hp beast?

you mean your 420rwhp aka 800hp beast?

Yeah.... Im sure he could teach BMWRacer a thing or two with experience like that... :rolleyes:

(I think Ive been pretty lenient with him- Let him have his say even though he doesnt say much of substance.... But the guy is a total dipshit- Banning him now would be merciful if just to keep him from choking on his own foot. I'm actually beginning to feel embarrassed for him. So either we ban him, or assign him a big brother for counseling... Let somebody keep his sorry ass as a pet. I cant watch pathetic suffering without intervention.)

at least its one person and not two.

Dont make me call the clones on you.

Guest Rob Burgundy

@Romandad. The funny thing is I bet on what ever BMW board he hails from they worship this dipshit like he's some sort of german automotive god because hes got the modded M5 while the guys pushing the 1 series are super envious. Funny how the car food chain works. your the shit>then someone elses is the shit......UNTIL you venture a little farther out then your just shit.

Yeah.... Im sure he could teach BMWRacer a thing or two with experience like that... :rolleyes:

(I think Ive been pretty lenient with him- Let him have his say even though he doesnt say much of substance.... But the guy is a total dipshit- Banning him now would be merciful if just to keep him from choking on his own foot. I'm actually beginning to feel embarrassed for him. So either we ban him, or assign him a big brother for counseling... Let somebody keep his sorry ass as a pet. I cant watch pathetic suffering without intervention.)

Dont make me call the clones on you.

Well he does have issues understanding issues? :icon_mrgreen: His car seems nice and he is has it fixed up the way he wants it and it is runnign well. So good luck with that and enjoy it in good health and i do sincerely hope he doesn't run into any problems as, even though he isn't the sharpest pencil, he does not deserve a blown up motor or other serious mechanical issues because of the poor quality of work of the said tuner. Now how does that have anything to do with the subject we have been discussing along i will never understand as it is beyond logic.

And Davey boy, when it comes to racing shit,a LITTLE FACT BASED reality. Keep your fcuking mouth shut tight as you are so far out of your league you are going to make an even bigger boob out of yourself.

Cheers

Aram

Let me see if I have this right.

There have been 4 Shadowman supporters come forward here. As far as I can tell the combined IQ is about 34. So, the way I see it you've got to be totally retarded to take your car to him. Isn't that what was essentially said in the first post?

Thank you Shadow supporters for validating the OP's opinion.

lol

wilsodh/GiantD/Dave/whatever your name is,

You should have quit while you were BEHIND. You are so far behind now, it is humanly impossible to EVER catch up. In fact, you've already been lapped multiple times in less than 10 posts!

:lol2:

(sorry, just trying to help you out!)

lol

wilsodh/GiantD/Dave/whatever your name is,

You should have quit while you were BEHIND. You are so far behind now, it is humanly impossible to EVER catch up. In fact, you've already been lapped multiple times in less than 10 posts!

:lol2:

(sorry, just trying to help you out!)

Nah, keep trying. You can't fall out of a ditch!

Nah, keep trying. You can't fall out of a ditch!

The silliest part for me is when he accused me of changing his username and profile, up until this point I have been the only decent mod to him/it/her & I do not have form in that department.

Ah well. What a vagina.

The silliest part for me is when he accused me of changing his username and profile, up until this point I have been the only decent mod to him/it/her & I do not have form in that department.

Ah well. What a vagina.

You're not being very nice to vaginas.

GiantD is not bringing any more entertainment to the table what a shame :(

how about we go in serch of entertainment ourselves? :eusa_think:

which bimmer board does he belong to? :icon_mrgreen:

GiantD is not bringing any more entertainment to the table what a shame :(

how about we go in serch of entertainment ourselves? :eusa_think:

which bimmer board does he belong to? :icon_mrgreen:

You're evil. I like you

Well he does have issues understanding issues? :icon_mrgreen: His car seems nice and he is has it fixed up the way he wants it and it is runnign well. So good luck with that and enjoy it in good health and i do sincerely hope he doesn't run into any problems as, even though he isn't the sharpest pencil, he does not deserve a blown up motor or other serious mechanical issues because of the poor quality of work of the said tuner. Now how does that have anything to do with the subject we have been discussing along i will never understand as it is beyond logic.

And Davey boy, when it comes to racing shit,a LITTLE FACT BASED reality. Keep your fcuking mouth shut tight as you are so far out of your league you are going to make an even bigger boob out of yourself.

Cheers

Aram

[edit- I said a bunch of stupid things here, but the mods in their kindness edited them out so I dont look nearly as stupid]

Now as to your comment about "poor quality of said tuner", that is something I CAN speak to, because I have an extensively modified piece [edit- "piece" the only things I refer to as a piece are my guns and my dick- which one did he modify for you?] that came out of his shop. And I've had the piece [edit- really? twice???? Oh... Sorry. You were saying?] for three years, so I can even speak to the long-term quality. That probably puts me in about the strongest position to speak to this directly as anyone on this forum as far as I can tell. Maybe you have direct experience you discussed in earlier pages of this thread? [edit- Said some more stupid stuff here]

[edit- and here]

The main topic of this thread seems to boil down to everyone is up in arms and wants to see a guy drawn and quartered because he didn't carry business insurance. Well, that message has been ground to absurdity. I think others here have mentioned that nobody is challenging the technical competence of the tuner. If so, then we should stay on topic.

As stated in my first post here, my only intention in posting on this forum was to add my voice as a customer of Discovery who has received excellent service over the years, and who owns a great piece that was built by Shadowman that delivers on power and quality. I've owned a lot of nice pieces over the years, and this one is a keeper.

My comments obviously are out of place here, as everyone has made clear. [edit- And here] [edit- I gave some advise on how to run the board, but you've got that under control, so forget that too]

[edit- The masochist in me came out and I literally begged to be grilled some more.]

Cheers

Dave

The agenda here is to completely discredit a tuner on the basis of an accident with a customer's car.

Cheers

Dave

No the whole purpose was to shine a light on the integrity. . . err lack there of, of this person and their business. He might build the damn SR71 out of a box of paperclips but if the risk is handing him $300k and getting back a pile of scrap metal with an I'm Sorry sticky note stuck to the steering wheel, the fcuk it, i'm out.

I'm not sure how you're not seeing the big picture here, other than being drunk on shado-jiz and overlooking the obvious problem with how the situation was handled.

Accidents happen, we all make mistakes, it's how you handle those problems that separates the men from the boys. He clearly never got a lesson in business ethics, and how to reduce your liability.

What if he would have hit someone and injured them? He alone would be responsible for that and essentially could have lost everything in the blink of an eye. I mean everything, car, house, business, etc just up in flames.

On principle alone I hope Peak gives him a litigious prison raping.