TURBOALEX

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rob Burgundy
:eusa_doh: :icon_eek:

haaaaa!! I had to take a second look!! BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How'd you know I ride goofy? (skateboard reference for Kalis in the house!)

Funny thing is that picture was taken about 10 minutes away from me at the Solstice parade.

It was cold what can I say?

Guest Rob Burgundy
How'd you know I ride goofy? (skateboard reference for Kalis in the house!)

Funny thing is that picture was taken about 10 minutes away from me at the Solstice parade.

It was cold what can I say?

Ive got an eye for these things. The picture is coming together!! haha jk man

Guest Rob Burgundy
How come he didn't get locked up for exposing his junk in public?

Because.

he.

was.

STEPPING IT UP!! :icon_thumleft:

Because.

he.

was.

STEPPING IT UP!! :icon_thumleft:

Still not old.....................

kind of looks like fantasy fest in key west but they have too many clothes on. i would post a pic but i am already in trouble.

kind of looks like fantasy fest in key west but they have too many clothes on. i would post a pic but i am already in trouble.

will be at FF with the wife next weekend. Looking forward to it.

To those who keep defending Shadow scumbag and that includes the legendary skateboarder caught up in his own self importance:

WHAT YOU GUYS ARE SAYING IS YOU HAVE NO PROBLEM TAKING YOU CAR TO A TUNER'S SHOP THAT CARRIES NO INSURANCE, NO PROBLEM WITH THE OWNER OF THE SHOP WRECKING YOU CAR AND TAKING NO RESPONSIBILITY, NO PROBLEM WITH YOUR OWN INSURNCE BEING ZINGED BY HIS IRRESPONSIBLE ACTIONS, AND NO ISSUE HAVING ACCIDENT BENEFIT CLAIMS FROM THE SAME SCUMBAG THAT DESTRYOYED YOUR CAR.

WELL YOU GUYS ARE FULL OF SHIT. YOU WOULD BE SCREAMING UP AND DOWN IF YOU WERE IN RAY'S SHOOES SO STOP THE BULLSHIT NONSENSE CONDESCENDING POSTS BY SOME OF YOU.

Your ignorance and stupidity is not the other members problems and if you don't like what you read here, don't read it. LEAVE.

To those who keep defending Shadow scumbag and that includes the legendary skateboarder caught up in his own self importance:

WHAT YOU GUYS ARE SAYING IS YOU HAVE NO PROBLEM TAKING YOU CAR TO A TUNER'S SHOP THAT CARRIES NO INSURANCE, NO PROBLEM WITH THE OWNER OF THE SHOP WRECKING YOU CAR AND TAKING NO RESPONSIBILITY, NO PROBLEM WITH YOUR OWN INSURNCE BEING ZINGED BY HIS IRRESPONSIBLE ACTIONS, AND NO ISSUE HAVING ACCIDENT BENEFIT CLAIMS FROM THE SAME SCUMBAG THAT DESTRYOYED YOUR CAR.

WELL YOU GUYS ARE FULL OF SHIT. YOU WOULD BE SCREAMING UP AND DOWN IF YOU WERE IN RAY'S SHOOES SO STOP THE BULLSHIT NONSENSE CONDESCENDING POSTS BY SOME OF YOU.

Your ignorance and stupidity is not the other members problems and if you don't like what you read here, don't read it. LEAVE.

Perfect post

:eusa_clap:

Dad has spoken. You make better points than me dad, :lol2:

I agree... We have new fcuking Moron in the house too..He goes by the name Alto... You should see this fcuking toolboxs rediculous PM's..

I agree... We have new fcuking Moron in the house too..He goes by the name Alto... You should see this fcuking toolboxs rediculous PM's..

I can only imagine. His public posts are extremely douchey

I swear.... I don't know what it is they put in your moderators's water dishes over here but you guys need a good dose of

and a big heaping scoop of

chill_the_fuck_out___benjerrys_agrees_1267300522_xlarge.jpeg

I've been playing this all night. It helps get me ready.

I swear.... I don't know what it is they put in your moderators's water dishes over here but you guys need a good dose of

and a big heaping scoop of

chill_the_fuck_out___benjerrys_agrees_1267300522_xlarge.jpeg

I see you're still around sucky baby :icon_mrgreen: . This is actually quite funny.

I read the last couple of pages and thought "Hmmm, I should drop the moderator hammer before this gets out of hand...."

Then I thought "fcuk it.... Im taking the weekend off."

Weekends over....

As a outsider looking in... this thread doesn't seem to be a discussion about something that happened. Its obvious that this thread is all about destroying Shadowan and the credibility of Discovery Automotive.

Most notably Allenlambo and his comments...

"This topic needs to be Pinned, and I need to create a far more catchy title for the thread. Shadowfag was banned here years ago after numerous arguements with myself and others... I always said that guy was a total piece of shit....... Now for a catchy title...."

"Shadowscum needs to be put out to pasture..."

"Never trust your car or money to a guy that looks like this..... "

"There is only one point, and one point only to be taken from all this... Shadowscum is a fcuking douchebag..and take your car elsewhere..."

These are just a handful of examples that i pulled out.

What trips me out is knowing that this thread and title was initiated by the owner of this forum witch is connected to SP Engineering, and allowed it to become a slanderous based mission to "destroy" Shadowman. It is obvious to many of us looking in that Lambopower and SP Engineering could be subject to legal actions as a result of the activity allowed on this forum by the owner Alex and SP Engineering.

Anyway... just thought i would let you all know what it looks like. There is a buzz in the streets about how lame the whole situation is regarding the forums.

You clearly dont understand the definition of the words you use.... A little advice.... Keep your helmet on. It would prevent the type of traumatic brain injury that makes you think you know what the fcuk you're talking about.