FikseGTS GTT.... :)

FikseSTS

Hmmm...looks likes Allens car. I thought Allen had Jason sign an agreement that he wouldn't build any more yellow G's. Now who is going to have the faster yellow G? And I wonder who's going to look the best :aiwebs_011:

I like the sleeper look, mine will look just like stock.... :)

Hmmm...looks likes Allens car. I thought Allen had Jason sign an agreement that he wouldn't build any more yellow G's. Now who is going to have the faster yellow G? And I wonder who's going to look the best :aiwebs_011:

I like the sleeper look, mine will look just like stock.... :)

LOL, I guess everything is relative but I for sure don't count a bright yellow lambo as a sleeper look :D

thanks! was bummed I wasn't quick enough to buy yours....

Congrats, I miss my yellow GTT. I know you will enjoy it.

Guest SP_LOTTA MURCI

Can't wait Fiske..... now you can taunt people on the road like Allan does.... :icon_super: lol

car is ready to go, picking it up tomorrow....

Lets hear some driving impressions..=) I mean come on, it has already been an entire day that you have had the car.. :icon_mrgreen:

Just got back, car is a blast to drive, here is a short clip from my iPhone while my buddy was driving..... finally my G can back up it's looks with performance.... :)

did a couple vbox runs on the way home, still figuring when to shift and the brake boosting, 72 degrees, 3/4 tank of 93, ran 60-130 in 6.7, 11.0 @ 132.3 on pump gas with 655 WHP,

haven't done any runs on race gas where it made 808 WHP.....

have a few more videos taken from another car, will post later....

Heffner did an amazing job, the car drives like stock till you get on it, I expected to have a headache after driving it for 3 hours home, but not at all, the car is amazingly quiet while cruising around....