Miami Heat

pockmark

Mike Bibby should be signing with the Heat this week. He averages 15.7ppg. Will be a SICK addition. Bye Bye Big 3-Hello Big 4.

this will be a great addition. im going tom night!

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this will be a great addition. im going tom night!

Have tickets too. May be going as well. Likely will also go on Sunday. Will give you a call so maybe we can grab a drink.

Have tickets too. May be going as well. Likely will also go on Sunday. Will give you a call so maybe we can grab a drink.

let me know

DONE DEAL!!!

http://www.nba.com/heat/index_main.html

EVERYONE IS FUCKED NOW!!!

The Bulls disagree. How many times is Lebron going to have to miss a game winner, before someone says give the ball to Wade? Wade kept that game tight in the 4th. Hell, give it to Chalmers, he knows how to hit big shots.

GO BULLS GO

Didn't know the game ended already. Again a close game.

I think the top candidats for the playoff finals are Celtics,Bulls,Dallas,Spurs and a maybe on heat/lakers.

0-9 versus the NBA's top 4 teams......clearly they arent there yet.

Players were crying in the lockerroom after the game.lol

They haven't figured out how to close out teams yet. They haven't figured out how to come together as a team yet. They haven't figured out who should take the game winning shot yet which EACH AND EVERY TIME THEY NEED TO TAKEIT THEY fcuking MISS!!!

The majority of their losses minus the Spurs game have been 1-5 points so they are ALMOST there, but not quite there yet.

Of there losses there were 6-7 games at least that they gave up a 20+ point lead to let the other team win. That means they fcuking gave the game away. I was at the disgrace of a basketball game against the Magic last week, and if there wasn't so many hot women in my area, I think I would have cried too. Lol

gave up a 24 point lead to let them win. That's a FULL quarter of scoring.

I'm frustrated, but I haven't given up on them yet. Neither should anyone else.

What are you talking about, of course they know who has to take the final shot: it's either wade or lebron who goes to the basket and dunks over 3 guys.

The heat would have won last night if they didn't foul that bulls player AGAIN. :)

Ughhh....

Bosh looked like garbage. Missed layups gave at least 5 turnovers to them, wasn't rebounding, and wasn't making wide open shots. We had 3 wide open 3 point shots go in and out. Defensively looked atrocious. Bench was HORRENDOUS. Mike Miller was Horrible.

They better fix things quickly, or it will get real ugly for them real fast. Its almost like all teams progressed throughout the year, and they are stuck at the beginning. Relying on talent as opposed to hard work, teamwork, and heart.

WEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:iamwithstupid: :icon_super:

I am still happy with the bet. It will be interesting - if they turn it up like they have it could get interesting

• 2 weeks later...

No way are the heat doing anything this year, they will get to round 2 in the playoffs but will go bust.

Bulls/Celtics vs Lakers/Oklahoma/Spurs

No way are the heat doing anything this year, they will get to round 2 in the playoffs but will go bust.

Bulls/Celtics vs Lakers/Oklahoma/Spurs

lakers were beat by Cleveland earlier this year too. Heat smoked them by 35+ points to IIRC earlier this year. They obviously didn't take them seriously.

We also beat the Spurs by 30 points, beat the Lakers both times, etc.

Not worried...Good luck beating the Heat 4 of 7 in a playoff situation.

• 2 weeks later...

if we play the way we played yesterday and D wade can get going... no one is beating us in my opinion.... especially in a 7 game series... after yesterdays win i'm confident we can go all the way..