The Lambopower FEEL GOOD thread.

Guest Rob Burgundy

Uploaded this a while back... some of you might recognize the place :)

play it when you wake up

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rawr that James Brown Pavarotti clip was incredible. Thank you.

Goosebumps here. :)

The crowd singing along to Depeche made my eyes swell up, such an amazing feeling to share the energy with others.

Good for them

9/11 compensation

Better than you know. Brian Lyons lost his brother in the attack. He left his job and worked in construction in the rescue, recovery and rebuild.

Brian is a hero in my book. Glad it's being paid back in some form to him. God bless

Just had a friend show me this, if you ever heard Love the Way you Lie... check THIS out, simply amazing.. yes that is Eminem's part she is singing!!

Guest Rob Burgundy
Just had a friend show me this, if you ever heard Love the Way you Lie... check THIS out, simply amazing.. yes that is Eminem's part she is singing!!

Saw the post on Fb.. She is seriously talented

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rob Burgundy

Raw talent...and there's guys like this out there hustling for street dollars yet Kesha is a superstar. Wow.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Rob Burgundy

Felt this was a good place for this video! Its a little deep for a Jim Beam commercial but William Defoe is awesome and the message is clear..

Watch in 720HD

Yesterday while on campus I heard some girl yell at me as I got off of an escalator in our campus center. I turned around to see that she was trying to get my attention for another girl who was running up the escalator after me. Not used to women running up escalators after me I was intrigued and waited till she got up to see what she wanted. When she go to me she said, "you dropped this" while handing me a ten dollar bill that had apparently fallen out of my pocket. I said "thank you" but she was already on her way with a little head nod. She left me and the first girl who actually got my attention standing there shocked that some stranger would take notice of who dropped the money and run up an escalator out of their way to return it.

Unfortunately I was too amazed at the time to inquire about phone numbers and methods of which I could give thanks. :eusa_wall:

Still though, completely blown away about that girl's awesome nice deed.

My company wrote the music for that

Felt this was a good place for this video! Its a little deep for a Jim Beam commercial but William Defoe is awesome and the message is clear..

Watch in 720HD

Pretty cool, bold choices provide bigger swings, yes, both ends will be amplified

Guest Rob Burgundy
Yesterday while on campus I heard some girl yell at me as I got off of an escalator in our campus center. I turned around to see that she was trying to get my attention for another girl who was running up the escalator after me. Not used to women running up escalators after me I was intrigued and waited till she got up to see what she wanted. When she go to me she said, "you dropped this" while handing me a ten dollar bill that had apparently fallen out of my pocket. I said "thank you" but she was already on her way with a little head nod. She left me and the first girl who actually got my attention standing there shocked that some stranger would take notice of who dropped the money and run up an escalator out of their way to return it.

Unfortunately I was too amazed at the time to inquire about phone numbers and methods of which I could give thanks. :eusa_wall:

Still though, completely blown away about that girl's awesome nice deed.

It's really nice to know there are people still out there that aren't completely self focused and greedy. She could have easily pocketed that and had lunch on you.. Makes me feel pretty good to hear this!! Thanks!

Guest Rob Burgundy

Wow, small world!! Very cool

Guest Rob Burgundy

Im putting this here because I enjoyed seeing the human side come out in people as the film developed..I thought it would be slow but I found it really interesting to watch.

Lift. A movie where a man from the UK stands in his building's elevator for a few days, gets to know his neighbors intimately, and films it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rob Burgundy
Today, above all days, I strongly disapprove of this thread.

I can tell! Enjoy some of the stuff in here and try to shift your attitude to something positive keep any negativity your feeling outta here ;)