Custom Request Colour 9996 9.100,00 $

Solid Colour

Bianco Isis 8E8E 1.650,00 $

Matt Colours AD PERSONAM

Bianco Canopus 7A7A 14.000,00 $

Giallo Horus 3Y3Y 14.000,00 $

Marrone Apus 8D8D 14.000,00 $

Nero Nemesis 5T5T 14.000,00 $

Looks like a decent spec would be about $30K in options. Not bad. What's with Lamborghini and their $7500 'optional' clear bonnet? Doesn't every other company in the world offer glass over the engine standard?

Looks like a decent spec would be about $30K in options. Not bad. What's with Lamborghini and their $7500 'optional' clear bonnet? Doesn't every other company in the world offer glass over the engine standard?

Also..... What's up with the $490 for an ashtray and cigarette lighter !!

the options are priced extremely well, there are few that stood out as being unreasonable but 90% of them I thought were good value for money, well done Lambo.

the options are priced extremely well, there are few that stood out as being unreasonable but 90% of them I thought were good value for money, well done Lambo.

I was very suprised with the pricing!! I was expecting things to be much more expensive! The glass engine cover is a bit pricy but the carbon fiber frame is very cheap. Should almost me the opposite. I didn't get the stereo because i'm sure it will still sound like crap and I'll do my own along with back up camera.

Unfortunately the $2500 is not for the carbon fiber engine frame--it's for the carbon fiber cover on top of the engine that sits between the cam covers...

Unfortunately the $2500 is not for the carbon fiber engine frame--it's for the carbon fiber cover on top of the engine that sits between the cam covers...

We'll that sucks! Oh well!! I was looking forward to it being carbon!

I want BLACK ALCANTARA with black leather not the other stupid color!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why Lambo why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Asked if I can have black with black 4 weeks ago and they still dont answer.

Only answer I got from them is

'If you go with any other color than the option list says, being that a stitch even, then your car production date will be pushed away for unknown period.'

This is really stupid.

I got confirmation on a black leather on black alcantara interior with silver stitching for June delivery. AndrewD is having trouble getting confirmation on a similar spec. I don't know what lambo is up to? I wonder if they pre-built some of these interiors or cars and are trying to force as many people as possible to take these parts. Otherwise it just doesn't make any sense. How is using black alcantara, that they have in spades from the SL/SV interiors, going to take any longer than using that maroon shit!? It's really bizarre.

I didn't get the stereo because i'm sure it will still sound like crap and I'll do my own along with back up camera.

Is this the difference between normal stereo and upgraded stereo....or stereo versus no stereo?

Sometimes it's worth it to get the upgrade to ensure better locations and/or bigger speaker sizes stock, so you won't have to do fancy work to get your gear to integrate.

Is this the difference between normal stereo and upgraded stereo....or stereo versus no stereo?

Sometimes it's worth it to get the upgrade to ensure better locations and/or bigger speaker sizes stock, so you won't have to do fancy work to get your gear to integrate.

Very good point!! Does anyone know if that is the case?

Ok, after Webster confirmed to me his order for black leather/black alcantara was accepted, my dealer spoke personally to Andrea Ruggiero at the factory who said, quote, it is impossible for a customer to have had that interior confirmed.

That was a couple of days ago.

Then I got a call today saying Lamborghini are now going to do it. But still no information on delivery dates

Ok, after Webster confirmed to me his order for black leather/black alcantara was accepted, my dealer spoke personally to Andrea Ruggiero at the factory who said, quote, it is impossible for a customer to have had that interior confirmed.

Then I got a call today saying Lamborghini are now going to do it. But still no information on delivery dates

Got to love how it went from "impossible" to "we can do it" in less than 48 hours...

Definitely a traditional Italian car-buying process still at work in the old country. :icon_mrgreen:

I have been "Patiently" :eusa_wall: waiting for my confirmation of black leather/black alcantara and I’ve been getting from my guy they won't do it. Every night i read these posts and get more and more aggravated. I told my guy "other people are getting it"! He doesn’t know what to say.

I have to say this is one of my most frustrating purchases ever.

Buying something I saw for literally 20 minutes.

No photos to reference.

No idea how it will look in different colors.

No idea of what the end price will be.

No idea of what interior color or options I will end up with

And best of all,

When will I be Luckey enough to shell out the balance to get this car that I hope will be all it's made out to be?

Italians!! Whenever I'm dealing with Lamborghini or Pagani they never seem to be able to just stick to one story and answer all the questions you ask. You send them an email with 5 clear questions and you get 1 answer and an anecdote :).

I bet you'll get confirmation for launch delivery. My car is confirmed as the first customer car for Lamborghini Chicago and it's got that confirmed spec.

Delaying a car over an interior they've done a thousand times before with the exact same colors makes no sense. Sooner or later the German controllers will realize that and tell the Italians to get their shit together and you'll get your car ;)

I have been "Patiently" :eusa_wall: waiting for my confirmation of black leather/black alcantara and I’ve been getting from my guy they won't do it. Every night i read these posts and get more and more aggravated. I told my guy "other people are getting it"! He doesn’t know what to say.

I have to say this is one of my most frustrating purchases ever.

Buying something I saw for literally 20 minutes.

No photos to reference.

No idea how it will look in different colors.

No idea of what the end price will be.

No idea of what interior color or options I will end up with

And best of all,

When will I be Luckey enough to shell out the balance to get this car that I hope will be all it's made out to be?

Lamborghini are walking a fine line here. They've done a lot of things right with this launch and a few things poorly. They should be more careful than to piss off people who are signing checks.

Which country are you ordering from? I'll be happy to try to bubble this up the ranks and try to make them see the error of their ways.

Lamborghini are walking a fine line here. They've done a lot of things right with this launch and a few things poorly. They should be more careful than to piss off people who are signing checks.

Which country are you ordering from? I'll be happy to try to bubble this up the ranks and try to make them see the error of their ways.

He is located in florida I believe he is ordering from brett at Miami Lamborghini

Italians!! Whenever I'm dealing with Lamborghini or Pagani they never seem to be able to just stick to one story and answer all the questions you ask. You send them an email with 5 clear questions and you get 1 answer and an anecdote :).

I bet you'll get confirmation for launch delivery. My car is confirmed as the first customer car for Lamborghini Chicago and it's got that confirmed spec.

Delaying a car over an interior they've done a thousand times before with the exact same colors makes no sense. Sooner or later the German controllers will realize that and tell the Italians to get their shit together and you'll get your car ;)

I have the first car coming into Atlanta and the ad personam sportivo with alcantara inserts in black was confirmed over 5 weeks ago. I have a printout with all specs from the portal. Maybe have your dealer contact the factory rep one more time? We had to call in December to be guided through the process on how exactly to enter it into the ordering system.