AllanLambo vs. ronin MEGATHREAD (merged, NWS)

Allan-Herbie

This picture is the best thing that ever has, or ever could for that matter, come out of this thread! Now, pony up with the rest of them. Amazing!

maybe... ;)

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not going to get into it with you as you are having your fun with Allan but i tell you what:

-I comment that you made that sticks out and i have heard this over and over over the years. I did such and such a lap with old tires and the car would have gone so much faster with new tires. Bottom line is, who gives a shit?

Enjoy your car for what it is, there will faster ones out there and there will slower ones.

You want to get into competitive racing you will find out soon enough if you cut it or not. Everything else is hypothetical.

I realize you didnt start this pissing contest and i believe what got you here were some of the outrageous claims you were making and you got called out on them. I don't particularily care one way or another but odds are there will be no track meet so what is the point of going back and forth with the insults?

And, as far as my earth shattering race cars lol i want to see the day a street car, wether a tt Lambo or souped up Lotus is going to beat a WSC on track.

As i said before, let it go.

WSC car why not a F1 how about Top Fuel Nitro...Get the fcuk outta here...

You say you are a racer so then ask Craig Stanton if he was lying when he drove the car and the 10 other guys timing what he did on those old A048's for five hot laps in the heat and ask him what it might be able to do if it were on slicks....

Why the fcuk does everyone think the other guy is bullshiting and for what, to impress a bunch of fuckin posers who all back down when asked to put up or shut the fcuk up...

Your cunt buddy made the fuckin stink about not havin a Vbox time during the video....At the time of the video no one fuckin cared about the time, so when asked I said get your watch and time the shift points. But that wasn't good enough for the fuckin cunt and here we are today.....

Come on Allenlambo you fuckin pussy lets see that overpriced pice of shit on the track.....this place smells like fish it must be Allanlambo..

Who the fcuk said anything about racing a purpose built race car ?

I can't seem to find that anywhere but in your postings... I may as well said lets race your WSC car against my old RS200E on a gravel stage in Rally Sardegna and I know dam sure the what the outcome of that would be....

Dude who the fcuk is talkin about you or your "race cars" ?

I know dam well what the limitations of my own skills as a driver are but you or I have no fuckin idea what my Lotus will do on track against Allan's TT Lambo....I lied

WSC car why not a F1 how about Top Fuel Nitro...Get the fcuk outta here...

You say you are a racer so then ask Craig Stanton if he was lying when he drove the car and the 10 other guys timing what he did on those old A048's for five hot laps in the heat and ask him what it might be able to do if it were on slicks....

Why the fcuk does everyone think the other guy is bullshiting and for what, to impress a bunch of fuckin posers who all back down when asked to put up or shut the fcuk up...

Your cunt buddy made the fuckin stink about not havin a Vbox time during the video....At the time of the video no one fuckin cared about the time, so when asked I said get your watch and time the shift points. But that wasn't good enough for the fuckin cunt and here we are today.....

Come on Allenlambo you fuckin pussy lets see that overpriced pice of shit on the track.....this place smells like fish it must be Allanlambo..

Who the fcuk said anything about racing a purpose built race car ?

I can't seem to find that anywhere but in your postings... I may as well said lets race your WSC car against my old RS200E on a gravel stage in Rally Sardegna and I know dam sure the what the outcome of that would be....

I know dam well what the limitations of my own skills as a driver are but you or I have no fuckin idea what my Lotus will do on track against Allan's TT Lambo....I lied

Dude

When every second word coming out of your mouth is not fcuk, i might consider having a discussion with you. Enjoy your car and your life .

The apology comment was not directed at you that was for Alanlambo.....

I'd be happy to hear about your earth shatering race cars...do tell.

My Lotus did an easy 1:27 at Big Willow Springs with only 290 rwhp and worn A048 street tires four years ago it's a different car today...Slicks are good for 4 seconds on Big Willow throw in at least twice the power/suspension setup and aero I say it's in the teens....

In 1995 I pulled a 1:17 with my RS20E...oh yeah no Vbox back in those days, just watches..lol

What does any Lambo post at Big Willow since it is a HP track if the driver has the balls....?

You didn't even drive during that 1:27! and it wasn't an "easy" lap driven by Craig Stanton considering he drove plenty more than one lap and was there with the full intention of posting a fast time. A track like Big Willow Springs would be a HUGE advantage to you considering you do have some experience there. Even so there is no fricken way some amateur street racer old guy can put up the same times as a professional driver.

You didn't even drive during that 1:27! and it wasn't an "easy" lap driven by Craig Stanton considering he drove plenty more than one lap and was there with the full intention of posting a fast time. A track like Big Willow Springs would be a HUGE advantage to you considering you do have some experience there. Even so there is no fricken way some amateur street racer old guy can put up the same times as a professional driver.

I wonder what big shot would do at Daytona or Sebring, assuming he has been there. I have never been to Willow so i can't comment on a good time.

Come on, you know you want to do one last race in your R&S before roy sells it! hahah

I do but at the same time i want to get a faster car and 1 can't till i sell the Riley. If don't get decent offers i will keep it . I love the ca.

Dude

When every second word coming out of your mouth is not fcuk, i might consider having a discussion with you. Enjoy your car and your life .

:iamwithstupid:

what's up with that attitude?

When cap says the thread is closed for Christmas so that baby Jesus and the rest of you can reflect upon your sins that doesn't mean start a new fcuking thread to circumvent the closed thread :lol2:

Secondly this thread isn't about fake tits so while I like motorboating as much as the next guy there's a time and place and this definitely isn't it. No more random posting of bitches in this thread (unless it's ronin or my ex-wife).

Hoho, merry christmas everyone!

I found this site through seloc.org and thought I`d see for myself what went on here.

Not much it seems, Ronin has laid down his marker and challanged to a fair fight and yet Allan refuses to own up to the challange but is no less full of spite.

Bragging rights go to Ronin for now.

If by some miracle Allan wants to show this little toy car Exige what a real Lambo can do, then I swear I`ll fly over from Norway just to watch it.

Best wishes and happy newyear

Andreas

cumgoobler, looking at the your vids i think you have poor car control. looking at your hands on the wheel you don't seem to understand the correct technique for driving a car fast. i suggest you learn to drive before risking others on the road.

Hoho, merry christmas everyone!

I found this site through seloc.org and thought I`d see for myself what went on here.

Not much it seems, Ronin has laid down his marker and challanged to a fair fight and yet Allan refuses to own up to the challange but is no less full of spite.

Bragging rights go to Ronin for now.

If by some miracle Allan wants to show this little toy car Exige what a real Lambo can do, then I swear I`ll fly over from Norway just to watch it.

Best wishes and happy newyear

Andreas

first post and joined today. what a coincidence. :jackoff:

Earlier...

I'd be happy to hear about your earth shatering race cars...do tell.

Is this guy dumb? why even bother with him?

Merry christmas all!

No coincidense at all! If you read up you see I found this site through seloc.org, that the Lotus enthusiast club.

As you your lewd icon mr scud, well I gotto hand it to you, that really made me feel welcome here.

No coincidense at all! If you read up you see I found this site through seloc.org, that the Lotus enthusiast club.

As you your lewd icon mr scud, well I gotto hand it to you, that really made me feel welcome here.

you have some reading to do to understand what's going on :icon_thumleft: ....

So it seems a with most Lambo owners you too don't know how to fuckin read do you..... I clearly stated..

My Lotus did an easy 1:27 at Big Willow Springs with only 290 rwhp and worn A048 street tires four years ago and it wasn't on track for him to post lap times, I wanted to get his opinion on my suspension setup nothing more...He did four laps his fastest was the third, fourth was a cool down....Ask him yourself..

The other Lotus Porsche owners were doing the timing not me.....

Street racer..?

Not me I just putt around.... and so what's the problem bring your straight line Lambo to Button Willow and kick my ass if you can because I'm just some old guy that goes on Sunday morning drives in the canyons..... I have never said I was a racer or have I ever posted a video of a speed competion with another car on the road. As a matter of fact I've never posted a video of me on a track so why worry.....

I'm just a little old man that shuffel steers through the canyons in a Lotus on a Sunday morning.....

Surely you would have no problem besting me and my toy car on a road course in your bigboy macho Lambo....

Or are you just too fuckin chicken ?.......pussy

Keep posting the gay remarks and sigs I'm quite sure some of the other closet Lambo owners are becoming upset....

What you have to lose if your car is so powerful and you have such great driving abilities?

Does it really matter what he drives? All the comments from Lambo owners I've seen are mostly regarding the fact that it is a Lotus.

If it is just a lotus, then why the hell haven't you guys raced yet? To me, it seems you are somewhat nervous about the race and questioning your car vs that cars capabilities.

Don't be a bitch, race the fucker already.

OH NO HE DIDN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............. :eusa_naughty:

When cap says the thread is closed for Christmas so that baby Jesus and the rest of you can reflect upon your sins that doesn't mean start a new fcuking thread to circumvent the closed thread :lol2:

Secondly this thread isn't about fake tits so while I like motorboating as much as the next guy there's a time and place and this definitely isn't it. No more random posting of bitches in this thread (unless it's ronin or my ex-wife).

Motorboating..??......I believe you meant to say snorkeling..... :jackoff:

So it seems a with most Lambo owners you too don't know how to fuckin read do you..... I clearly stated..

My Lotus did an easy 1:27 at Big Willow Springs with only 290 rwhp and worn A048 street tires four years ago and it wasn't on track for him to post lap times, I wanted to get his opinion on my suspension setup nothing more...He did four laps his fastest was the third, fourth was a cool down....Ask him yourself..

The other Lotus Porsche owners were doing the timing not me.....

Street racer..?

Not me I just putt around.... and so what's the problem bring your straight line Lambo to Button Willow and kick my ass if you can because I'm just some old guy that goes on Sunday morning drives in the canyons..... I have never said I was a racer or have I ever posted a video of a speed competion with another car on the road. As a matter of fact I've never posted a video of me on a track so why worry.....

I'm just a little old man that shuffel steers through the canyons in a Lotus on a Sunday morning.....

Surely you would have no problem besting me and my toy car on a road course in your bigboy macho Lambo....

Or are you just too fuckin chicken ?.......pussy

Keep posting the gay remarks and sigs I'm quite sure some of the other closet Lambo owners are becoming upset....

I'm not a lambo owner... I'm just a person with common sense. Its just tough to see you spout out about things you haven't done or things you claim you have. Please keep the racing off the streets though. Its only a matter of time until other innocent people get killed as a result of trying to make a youtube video.

I personally could care less about you verifying any of the stats you've posted because it truly doesn't matter to me. At the end of the day you are just another random internet user just like the rest of us. Nobody really cares who you are and how fast your car is, but they are thoroughly entertained by your inflated ego and childish trash talking. This is no more than an entertaining attention/ego trip. (and i have enjoyed every second of it so far so keep up the good work!)

Motorboating..??......I believe you meant to say snorkeling..... :jackoff:

The image of you snorkeling between grannies legs is unreal... Youre a lucky man!

You are still a fuckin pussy, too chicken to bring the car to the track and get your ass kicked..... I've posted the closest dates in January I could get...

So grow a pair and pick one bitch..... I want to watch that fuckin Lambo burn..