AllanLambo vs. ronin MEGATHREAD (merged, NWS)

Allan-Herbie

@fortis and @shineydubzzz: I was directing those questions to the mods, and Capt replied. No one is talking to you or asking you anything, so yes please do feel free to move on. Thanks

Smoky last time I checked this is an open forum, take a chill pill and stop directing traffic.

I move on whenever I please.

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ME! Well each car has its own characteristics and is fun in it's own way, even if you are not a fan. I use a hammer to hammer, a screwdriver to screw, and my brain to think about what one is appropriate for what situation. There are dozens of reasons a Lotus is better than a Lambo (for a specific purpose) and vice versa. You can go run canyons, auto-x, or have neat little rallies, you just can't do in a Lambo, and it just so happens the Lotus is modestly priced. On the road, I'd take the behemoth Lambo though.

Yesterday I spun around Santiago Canyon in a Fiat X1/9 with 65 hp. A lot of fun for a car 20hp out of tune, just inches off the ground. Sure it was 32lbs / HP (with me in it!!!) but it was a ton of fun. Would I go pick on a Lambo or Lotus? Nope, but in the canyon it was a hoot. Is it a 0-60 car? nope, is it a top speed car? nope, is it a twisty car? fcuk yeah! Cost? around 12k for a car with a K20 that will probably kill you.

DSC02620.jpg

This X1/9 looks nice man....got any interior shots?

Smoky last time I checked this is an open forum, take a chill pill and stop directing traffic.

I move on whenever I please.

wow the drama, everyone is right can we just move on?

Hypocrite

@fortis and @shineydubzzz: I was directing those questions to the mods, and Capt replied. No one is talking to you or asking you anything, so yes please do feel free to move on. Thanks

dildo

p1110909y.jpg

whomever says Lambo isn't good in the twisties needs his brains checked and have all expenses that exceed $5 monitored by a guardian or a carer

Lambo won 2010 Targa Tasmania

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Targa_Tasmania

http://www.sportcom.com.au/targanews/index...8&Itemid=59

post-7524-1293401558.jpg

wow great vid! that is some insane driving :icon_thumleft:

Shit, I'm sorry, I actually had a life and was entertaining for that little thing called Christmas and I missed all this.

Not only has this shit gotten so stupid it's unbelievable, but we have a bunch of new assholes here that have no place being here.

What the fcuk is a "Lambolucy"? Sounds like a cheap vibrator.

Enough.

Hypocrite

Don't think so, read again please, I said can WE move on? WE as in all of us as a group :icon_mrgreen:

Let's not call each other names like 5 year olds, you are taking this way too seriously, Lucifer's post was a bit of a joke that I am guessing didn't go as planned, I am assuming it all happened because of the Lotus V Lambo thread.

I saw Lucifer's thread as a joke most of the regulars here know that you are an owner and got your car from Roy, I was congratulating you in your thread where you announced it, remember?

You and some other guys here demand to know who Lucifer is, what makes you think that you are entitled to that information? Even if it is as you claim a mod behind it, so what?

It's their playground you came here and you better play by the rules they instated, you don't like it though luck, try to stay out of the spotlight and you will be just fine.

That's the reason I am telling you to take it easy, you would have a much better time trust me.

Smoky now I am ready to move on :icon_thumleft:

Hmmm... though I do appreciate that thread being deleted due to the violation of privacy it created, it also shuffles under the rug the issue of "who is Lucifer" and "is Lucifer a moderator in disguise." I think that should be looked into by RomanDad (someone whom I feel is fair and unbiased, and one of the moderators here that I trust).

I only mention it because it was suggested to me by more than one person via email that Lucifer is very likely a moderator posing a regular user with high stats in order to be "taken seriously as a long time member". And then the fishiness came up in the anti-Smoky thread with some misalignment of stats to support the hypothesis that either a mod is in disguise or a mod is aiding Lucifer for some reason.

I (and I think a few others) are very interested to know more about that.

Cheers,

Sir Putz

I deleted the thread for you because the poster had listed your personal info, which you complained about... NOW you are here talking shit about having it deleted... Much in the same way as you pulled your shit in the RONIN thread, where on other forums you actually went and said that I posted the track challange... Seems you have a way of twisting facts.. SO for now inmo, you should stfu, and I could careless if you are a Lambo owner or not.... :icon_thumleft:

Allan, another question for you and the other (extremely) quiet mods on this topic....

If "Lucifer's" thread (where he revealed my private information) was a "thread-deletable" offense, then why didn't you (or another mod) delete it immediately?

I noticed you jumped on the bandwagon very quickly and only later became a "leader" after I responded?

Roy vouched for my purchase long before my response, so why wasn't that good enough? And even if Roy had not chimed in, why was it still ok to post my private information until I responded to the threat?

Instead the thread was allowed to grow to three pages before anything was done about it.

Hmmmm...something about that kinda stinks. Now i really wish you had only removed the private/offending information from the thread rather than deleting the entire thing. Deleting it just covers up what happened...conveniently for those who were in offense.

Speaking of which, will Lucifer be reprimanded? I notice it took almost nothing for jpegs and myself to be reprimanded publicly for much, much less. Yet nothing has been stated about what will happen to Lucifer?

I saw, I didnt delete it, because I didnt feel like it... It wasnt really PERSONAL info for per say... It was info you yourself had posted elsewhere.... If it was your name address phone number I would of deleted it.. I deleted it, after you complained about it...

Will I reprimand Lucifer.. Maybe..Maybe not... Maybe Ill just tell him to do a better job researching next time he wants to make allegations.. :icon_thumleft:

Nothing...

Track day Jan 20th or 27th pick one I'll Vbox it right after I kick your ass on track. It will geive me a smile as I watch you car toast in the infield.... :icon_mrgreen:

Track day Jan 20th or 27th pick one I'll Vbox it right after I kick your ass on track. It will geive me a smile as I watch you car toast in the infield.... :icon_mrgreen:

GOBBLEDICK IS BACK!!!

Track day Jan 20th or 27th pick one I'll Vbox it while I watch you car toast in the infield.... :icon_mrgreen:

Allan never said anything about racing on a track. All he wanted was to see your claims about acceleration confirmed or debunked. He is not going to be racing you on the track. Why do you keep talking about racing on the track? Why not just take his Vbox and confirm your own claims?

Dont say "get a stopwatch out and time my videos". We have no idea how fast you were going. Shift points dont mean shit.

Maybe you know your claims are BS so you just divert the topic to a race on a track where you probably could beat Allan. Allan has never claimed to be a racer and says his track days are just for fun not to put down fast lap times.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, JUST VBOX YOUR DAMN CAR OR STFU!!!!!!

Awwww looky here, the same tools complaining about their treatment on LP.....

http://www.lotussport.org/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4159

http://www.lotussport.org/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4171

http://www.lotussport.org/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4169

There was another thread that had lots of input by Smoky but thats been deleted...

Allan never said anything about racing on a track. All he wanted was to see your claims about acceleration confirmed or debunked. He is not going to be racing you on the track. Why do you keep talking about racing on the track? Why not just take his Vbox and confirm your own claims?

Dont say "get a stopwatch out and time my videos". We have no idea how fast you were going. Shift points dont mean shit.

Maybe you know your claims are BS so you just divert the topic to a race on a track where you probably could beat Allan. Allan has never claimed to be a racer and says his track days are just for fun not to put down fast lap times.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, JUST VBOX YOUR DAMN CAR OR STFU!!!!!!

Untrue he did make that claim on the now deleted thread on L4P...as I said I'll Vbox after...I hope the smoke doesn't get in my eye....

Untrue he did make that claim on the now deleted thread on L4P...as I said I'll Vbox after...I hope the smoke doesn't get in my eye....

NEVER did I claim on L4P to race on a track..... Time for your alzheimers pills...

No he didnt, I saw that thread before it was deleted.

I love LamboPower because it's one place that will call bullshit on something when someone doesn't have their facts straight. There is one particular forum where someone will post bullshit and it will go on for pages before anyone calls them on their so-called facts, if at all. Make any false claim here and someone usually jumps on it in one or two posts.

What a lot of people don't realize is that it's super easy to connect the dots with actual Lamborghini owners. The degrees of separation between all of us is very small so you have to keep it in mind if you ever plan to actually attend an event and sit at the same table with someone you just flamed. Even those who don't own cars usually know someone who does and the at the most adds just one more degree of separation if that. So, when you post something personal or take a shot at someone below the belt, it's not likely that you're hiding from anyone around here and the private messages and Facebook messages light up. The personal shots matter.

I'd hate to see the arguments stop because they are by far the most read, most interesting threads. Ronin is amusing because he can't respond with facts, only personal attacks and that alone strikes at his credibility and that's enough for me.

No he didnt, I saw that thread before it was deleted.

Allan's Lamb...

Dec 21 2010, 04:33 PM

Post #100

Group: Moderators

And like I said... When you rent the track.. YOU LET ME KNOW.... Ill do my best to be there.... And no.. you cannot borrow the money to do it..

I just cashed a few SS checks to make it...no soup for me now...