My 2nd strange Celeb meeting

Allan-Herbie

Went to church with the wife this morning at 10.30 ( no, it didnt crumble to the ground) .... We get there a few minutes late and sit down and take our seats.. We notice in front of us sitting all by himself is Mark Walberg.. Not the guy you would think to see at Church... Anyways, no real interaction but hand shake during the "Peace be with you part" Im a big fan of his, admire how he turned his career around from a rapper to inmo a great actor... Seems not to take anyones shit, says what he feels, but has core values at heart..

Mark is a great guy. A priest from his childhood guided him out of a very tough life in a very tough area of Boston into what he has now. He's very serious about it-but then again he's a serious guy in general.

Mark is a great guy. A priest from his childhood guided him out of a very tough life in a very tough area of Boston into what he has now. He's very serious about it-but then again he's a serious guy in general.

Really? thats a great story! Im far from a religious guy, go more so to appease my wife. marks story intrigues me...

He's always struck me as a serious, down to earth guy who takes none of his success for granted. I'm very impressed by his growth as an artist. The Fighter is one of the best movies of the year. I think he'd be a fascinating person to talk to.

He's always struck me as a serious, down to earth guy who takes none of his success for granted. I'm very impressed by his growth as an artist. The Fighter is one of the best movies of the year. I think he'd be a fascinating person to talk to.

It is, but Mark Wahlberg always kind of plays Mark Wahlberg in his movies. Christian Bale and everyone else pretty much killed it in The Fighter. Great acting all around. Great cast.

There is a 'getting good vibes from him' joke somewhere in Allan's encounter.

It is, but Mark Wahlberg always kind of plays Mark Wahlberg in his movies. Christian Bale and everyone else pretty much killed it in The Fighter. Great acting all around. Great cast.

There is a 'getting good vibes from him' joke somewhere in Allan's encounter.

True, he is not on par with Bale, but not many are. He might never be a great actor, but his sincerity and passion is rare in Hollywood.

Who was the first strange celeb meeting?

Really? thats a great story! Im far from a religious guy, go more so to appease my wife. marks story intrigues me...

Oh yeah. Who he is now, and what he was, are two very different persons. He grew up in a shitty part of Boston during a shitty time to live there. Hell I still don't want to drive through Dorchester at night if possible-and it's not that bad of a place now. He was a total thug, pretty much assaulted everyone he came across, stole half of his neighbors cars, was a drug addict, and was part of a gang. Once in the slammer he realized he wasn't so tough. One of those people where you can really say religion/religious figures truly changed them. He would be just another inmate number rotting away in prison without that priest.

He was a serious thug, who is now a serious family man. Redemption is an amazing thing.