Who likes helping good looking models out?

Destructo

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

She looks familiar. Her photos make her look a completely different age in each.

Edit: Just read her profile. Now I know why she looks familiar. She's a few year younger, but I must have went to school with her. Destructo, does she have an older sister?

Guest Rob Burgundy

Destructo,before I vote anymore I just want to know...is this in anyway helping you get laid by this hot totty?

Destructo,before I vote anymore I just want to know...is this in anyway helping you get laid by this hot totty?

Hmm, I think he's using us. Well, I got no problem with that as long as he SHARES :icon_super:

Wait, it is to win a photoshoot and get $500 cash??? seriously? I am running a better contest later this year.

531 votes, rank: 20

Each of the 6 models will receive $250 in clothing products, and professional tear sheets from the shoot.

Immediately following the shoot, South Moon Under will select one female and one male as their "Top Models" based on the day's photos. South Moon Under's "Top Models" will each ALSO recieve:

•$500 cash

•an additional $250 in clothing products, for a total of $500

edit: the fact their site is .Net and that IE8 won't work, pisses me off.

Wait, it is to win a photoshoot and get $500 cash??? seriously? I am running a better contest later this year.

531 votes, rank: 20

edit: the fact their site is .Net and that IE8 won't work, pisses me off.

:shock:

Actually no Rob. :lol2: This is just me trying to help someone out.

bodybuilding.com is voting heavy for this girl http://www.exploremodeling.com/Casting/Sou...na_Peckins.aspx

Sigh, people need to learn what a TRUE model looks like and she doesn't.

It's not because you have a DSLR that you are a photographer, same thing with hot girls who think they are (top) models because someone shot some pics of them.

Voted again for the girls in the 1st post, she definitely has the looks and good pictures.

Sigh, people need to learn what a TRUE model looks like and she doesn't.

It's not because you have a DSLR that you are a photographer, same thing with hot girls who think they are (top) models because someone shot some pics of them.

I have to agree, glad to see that someone outside the industry gets it too. There are pretty girls and then there are models.

From what I gather, this little shop buys up overstocks and factory seconds, puts it all together as a little boutique. The running of this kind of contest basically creates a zombie army of wannabe models that are doing more in self promotion than they would probably be able to afford in normal routes.

If you looked at V magazine or Smashbox's modeling contests that have been run over the last few years, you'd be amazed by the contestants when real non-agency models show up.