How many members have placed orders?

capt_chaos

I have my dealership looking in to me getting Alcantera and interior carbon fiber ala LP-670 SV. I told them they have been using that look for the special editions too long and the new car should have a totally different look for the special editions. Alcantera and Carbon Fiber interior should be a option for this new V12. If they agree to do it, I will order one immediately. If not, then I will wait till they do. I do not like the bi-color ot tri-color whatever it is interior thing they are trying to push.

Placed my order 2 weeks ago for the new pearl orange with bicolor interior...I'm hoping for July/August delivery

Matt white black wheel alcantera black caliper

Will be the first one for my country

I didnt choose streo option which was $9000.

Who needs stereo with v12 anyway.

Option list not finalized yet and we dont know for sure if carbon is offered

Mine is slightly over the price of sv

Matt white black wheel alcantera black caliper

Will be the first one for my country

I didnt choose streo option which was $9000.

Who needs stereo with v12 anyway.

Option list not finalized yet and we dont know for sure if carbon is offered

Mine is slightly over the price of sv

where are you from if you don't mind me asking?

webster

Leadfoot

Lubejobs

ghost

Roy ?

I could have placed an order, but decided not to. I think the new car is a great step forward....however, at least for me currently being in a LP670-4SV with a TRUE 6 speed 3 pedal car..I did not see the advantage.

I am approacing 18K miles on my car, which has been so trouble free it is amazing. It has truly been one of the best cars I have ever had. SO for me to trade out to a car that is longer, taller, heavier and only 28HP more than my current "rocket" as well as give up rowing my own gears just did not make sense.

I am also a strong believer in letting a first year run car have the "bugs" worked out of it after it has real "street-customer" use.

However, I do think this car will be a vast up-grade for most who have not had the chance of the 670-SV...because from a standard 640 it is a nite and day difference, as was the 670 to the 640.

Got a Grigio Estoque w/ black alcantara/leather interior and silver calipers and stitching coming. It's supposed to land in early June.

Options were stereo, parking package (sensors + camera), electric seats, transparent engine cover.

maybe start of 2012 for delivery. i want to see what they look like in different colours first, plus see what other options they release later this year

it's a bit like the 458, there are options or combos available now that weren't available 6 months ago. very annoying.

I agree with scud,I know im going to be Pissed if opts are offerd that were not at the time of the first run.Im not so much worried about that many

kinks in the new car.

I agree with scud,I know im going to be Pissed if opts are offerd that were not at the time of the first run.Im not so much worried about that many

kinks in the new car.

Mine is ordered in white but i second guess my decision 5 times a day. They told me i have until the first week of Feb to change the color. When i first bought my current LP I wasn't crazy about the blue but it got to be my favortie ever. I think I should change the order to blue. I hate making decisions!

Mine is ordered in white but i second guess my decision 5 times a day. They told me i have until the first week of Feb to change the color. When i first bought my current LP I wasn't crazy about the blue but it got to be my favortie ever. I think I should change the order to blue. I hate making decisions!

congrats to you and to the other members: i will give a look here at Carrozzeria Imperiale in February if i see some white monster under painting...

here is where your cars will be painted in february: if you change your mind about outside colour, better call this firm... ;-)

http://www.imperialegroup.it/verniciatura.htm

ciao

I too debated--but am now settled on my choice (*gulp*). I didn'g to white although I really love this color, I suspect lots of folks will get white since it the preview car color. I suspect the Geneva car will be the new orange and the estoque color, so a bunch of cars will get painted like it (peeps just seem to do that alot. Although I heard the new orange if really gonna be HOT!!!). Preliminary ship dates are now early to mid-May. The demo cars will come pretty soon after Geneva. Most dealer (at least on the US side) still don't have their allocations (i.e. how many per month etc) and as Roy outlined, there is a process to avoid ghost ordering.

Incidentally, the Marque this year for the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix is Lamborghini!!!! YES!!!! All you lambo fans, need to come visit and see the only grand prix like race using city streets in the US. Here is some more information.

http://pvgpcortile.ning.com/

I too debated--but am now settled on my choice (*gulp*). I didn'g to white although I really love this color, I suspect lots of folks will get white since it the preview car color. I suspect the Geneva car will be the new orange and the estoque color, so a bunch of cars will get painted like it (peeps just seem to do that alot. Although I heard the new orange if really gonna be HOT!!!). [/url]

so, what is your choice? :D

• 2 months later...

"R O B" Has a Silver with black wheels on order. Said to be the first customer car in the US. Coming in to Symbolic Motor Car Company.

"R O B" Has a Silver with black wheels on order. Said to be the first customer car in the US. Coming in to Symbolic Motor Car Company.

Awesome :icon_thumleft: