30 Japanese Giant Hornets kill 30,000 Honey Bees

Moronzilla

And that is why folks' I drink Hornet Juice everyday....... (Sell-O-Vision sales phun intended)

For that 30 on 30,000 killer instinct! :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_mrgreen:

post-10425-1295868280.gif

Proof that nature is one mean mofo.

But I do wonder what person looks at a bees nest* and thought

"Hmmm I wonder if those little stingy bastards have got something runny and sweet in there?"

*I believe that is the term for a natural bee hide.

Proof that nature is one mean mofo.

But I do wonder what person looks at a bees nest* and thought

"Hmmm I wonder if those little stingy bastards have got something runny and sweet in there?"

*I believe that is the term for a natural bee hide.

The one that saw a bear do it

Wow. That looks like the Hornets that are around my house from time to time. They live in the ground. I've killed a few with wasp spray. I saved one, somewhere. They are REALLY big.

Wow. That looks like the Hornets that are around my house from time to time. They live in the ground. I've killed a few with wasp spray. I saved one, somewhere. They are REALLY big.

We have those things all over. I dont think they are quite as large as those but they are damn big. Those specifically hunt locusts (cicadas). They always used to attack me mowing my parents back yard. My dad runs around and hits them and kills them with tennis racquets.

killersinhand.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_cicada_killer

Wow, that is a REALLY old video, there are a bunch of remixes too, some with death metal, some with people dubbing the little bee voices.

Nature is amazing to watch.. you realize that it doesn't matter what you believe or feel or think is right.. there is survival if you are successful and death if you are not.

lmao! I think it's called "Karma". That hornet got what was coming to him! :lol2:

i think it was made this way..

First..the honet went hunting for honey...and never came back...few days later...this is what happened.

PAYBACK TIME

LOL the honey bees lost the war. :lol2:

Honey bees are a lot friendlier than hornets and far smaller. I used to have to deal with hornets every summer. I THOUGHT they were bees for awhile, until I saw a real bee flying around, and it was just so small and puny, really harmless looking. I Googled up honeybees and hornets and realized I was dealing with yellowjackets!

Also how did the hornets in the above video know about the bees if the scout didn't come back?

EDIT: I like the one comment on Youtube, "Next up, one can of raid kills thirty giant Japanese hornets" :D

Also how did the hornets in the above video know about the bees if the scout didn't come back?

The stupid bees posted their Giant Hornet overheating gang attack on youtube. Clearly they were going to get caught.