The List!

Allan-Herbie

Current real considerations...

Top Contenders..... For now.. think stock....

The Lambo group... Hard choices, all of a sudden a Convert seems to appeal to me?

9LA08556_1sm.jpg

__hDFdQw_WE___KGrHqZ__i_E0EEU_hcgBNSb6_0Pnw___4.jpg

lamborghini_gallardo_superleggera.jpg

lamborghini_gallardo_grey_side.jpg

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we go for max speed.... TT SuperG seems to be the way to go... But would a convert Lp560 with TT's be more enjoyable....................... :eusa_doh:

Number one for sure! That's the best looking out of all of them by far........Oh and with it you can keep the Allanlambo title Allanferrari just sounds gay lol

This one is is simple.......

560 or 458. If leaving it stock or near stock, 458. If going for big power, 560!

570 or the Drophead. I think in SoCal the Drophead would be the better choice though.

Your list seems weird to me.

Its like a list full of IMO cars that you've already had...and ferrari's. yes newer, faster, smoother better versions of the gallardo and C-GT...but once you take possesion, mod it up and have it for a few days...are they really gunna feel much different to the cars you've had before? (why even sell your G? if you get another G you wont be content until you TT it...your already talking about it in this thread!)

i could maybe see a 458 (i'm personally not a fan...the looks havent grown on me yet)...but it is the hot new thing on your list. besides that horse, i've heard you talk smack about the 599 adnauseum and didnt exactly hear you singing the praises of the Scud when it came out.

Same goes for the SLS...i didnt hear you say anything particularly good about it when it made its first impression on you...whats changed? I just think your bored.

If you dont want another SLR for some reason...i say Drophead. You loved the Arnage when you had it...and you havent had a ballin sedan for awhile...but you tend to like them.

Get the Rolls :)

Drophead. :headbang:

And while you enjoy that sick land yacht you can wait and see how the landscape settles on the McLaren and other entries into the segment. Will give you a little break away from extreme sports, which will make it all the more satisfying when you dip back into the pool. :icon_thumleft:

THIS IS MY LAST POST IN ONE OF THESE THREADS FRUITCAKE

Make: Lamborghini (same)

Model: Murcielago (different)

Trim: convertible (different)

Year: 2005 (savings for TT+misc)

Same idea you did with the G, the only difference is it's convertible and a different model and best of all you don't have to change your user name because it's TTed, and if not convertible stick with coupe.

Last but not least pro is the ttd Murci is much more rare than the ttd g, you would have greater exclusivity.

Drophead. :headbang:

And while you enjoy that sick land yacht you can wait and see how the landscape settles on the McLaren and other entries into the segment. Will give you a little break away from extreme sports, which will make it all the more satisfying when you dip back into the pool. :icon_thumleft:

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: