How long will F-car Allan keep his 458?

SV-N-IT

How long will Ferrari Allan keep his 458?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. choose one.

• 0-3mos.
    • 3-6mos
    • 6-12mos.
    • over 12mos.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

while at full speed it feels like the GTT just BEFORE it comes on boost :)..

That's the only thing that I'd think would be tough for you. Getting over the mindwarping power of the GTT has got to be a bitch, just so addictive and absolutely insane.

But of course that's what Herbie is for, so the speed fix should be easy to take of soon once your mods are done.

How much HP are you shooting for with the upgrades you're having done to the 911?

One thing I can say LP is delivering again and as usual Allan is making sure we are being entertained and have plenty to talk about :icon_thumleft:

All jokes aside Allan I am glad you are enjoying your new ride, your exotic car needs seem to be fulfilled, at least for now, that's not easy achievable considering the current offerings, with the LP700 and MP4 coming out I am sure things will

change for you but since you had a bunch of Gallardos the natural progression until Lamborghini refreshes their range is the 458, you are lucky that you can stomach its looks because we all know it isn't a bad ride.

I'm curious cause i know your opinion on past ferrari build qualities, i know you can't know about reliability yet but hows the build quality feel in the car?

However Slowpoke couldn't bring himself to buy one, because the looks are too much to overcome (and because he knows a GT-R will not get his ugly ass any p***y :D).

The 458 and LP570 are amazing cars. Is the 458 "better" than the other? Probably to 6 or 7 out of 10 "enthusiasts" absolutely. But there's still 3 or 4 who went the other direction... :icon_thumleft:

:iamwithstupid: :icon_mrgreen:

Put around 40 miles on the car today.. It is pretty fcuking bad ass.. Somehow Bryan lost the footage we had with a Black F430.. So far all ill say is the car is MILES ahead of my GTT in terms of drive, feel, brakes, handling etc, while at full speed it feels like the GTT just BEFORE it comes on boost:).. People also seem to love it, following us, bothering us etc..

How are you liking the lightning fast steering rack on the car?

There is a bit of a dilemma if he waits for you to be the one that gets the haircut first

J/K :icon_mrgreen:

:thefinger: :lol2:

my goal for the LP700 is for my bday in October 11' (but i would be happy if i can find a deal by december 11') i will make it happen!

• 3 months later...
Bill's poll is now relevant. Looks like 3-6 months won so the majority was wrong.
Well when did I get it? Feb? and its not sold yet so we shall see!

Well when did I get it? Feb? and its not sold yet so we shall see!

Thats what I was going to say too. So we(the majority) still have a chance to be right. Its right at three months now.

• 2 months later...