Lamborghini Aventador LP-700 4 LEAKED

Assman

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow! and just imagine when you see it in person it looks even better x100 :)

my hat (or bandana) goes off to the factory!!!

i wonder what negative crap we will hear about now? nose is to long, back is to narrow, wheels are to small etc.

guys even if the car performs like a Yugo (which we know it wont) it looks SICK :icon_syda: :icon_super:

get ready for 36 more pages of comments by tonight ;)

the new orange is growing on me. could anyone photoshop the car in Grigio Estoque?

my hat (or bandana) goes off to the factory!!!

:lol2:

Guest Rob Burgundy
Rob, we all know there is somethin wrong with all ya folks out there in Utah, but come on.

You're sucking this things dick like a Charlie Sheen groupie.

PLEEEEEEASE. I genuinely,honestly love the looks of this car. I have nothing to gain by voicing my opinion..I dont have a relationship or agenda to push with anyone at lamborghini..I dont own a Lamborghini. Is it that hard for you to accept that I could actually just be very excited for this car and like what they have done with it?!!?! :eusa_wall:

Guest Rob Burgundy

I would tell you all how much I like it but Keith would just tell me how much im sucking this things dick like a Charlie Sheen groupie.

:lol2: :jackoff:

Guest Rob Burgundy
:icon_anal:

Fruuuuuiiitcakkkke!!!!!!!!!

And I'm not even drinking!!! Yet....!!!

Between you,deuce and Allan the word fruitcake gets used more then a Charlie Sheen groupie.

P.S I need your zip for the bag of cocks I mailing. :icon_mrgreen:

I kind of like it. It looks more extreme than I expected it to be and that is good. You can see the influences in the design from the Gallardo and Reventon, looking at it this way it is not a completely new look like the Countach or Diablo. As it already looks pretty exteme, I cannot wait to see the upgraded SV kind of version of this car!

First impression was that this is a stretched gallardo. I am starting to like it though. I am sure it will grow on me in time. This is way different than the murcie for those that say it looks like a mild evolution. Not quite a revolutionary design but close to it.