Lamborghini Aventador LP-700 4 LEAKED

Assman

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok now that we know how the car is,let's speculate about special edition :icon_mrgreen:

what do you think of an hypotetical aventador bicolore?

post-12198-1298637872_thumb.jpg

post-12198-1298637879_thumb.jpg

They are not in the same segment.

may be in the USA: here McLaren is 260 K euro, LP700 is 310 K.

Mc Laren is a very hi tech car like the Lambo, but does not have its wonderful look: this worth a lot.

ciao

I'm not going ahead with my order as I've just ordered a GTO.

I've got the first customer car at my dealership, currently specc'ed in matt white with black shiny wheels, black calipers, black leather/alcantara interior, carbon engine t-bar, and most of the options. I believe it is still spec changeable too.

But I guess you don't want a Swiss car!

so u sold the SV and cancelled the LP700 for a GTO? :crybaby2:

my hat (or bandana) goes off to the factory!!!

:icon_mrgreen:

I spoke with 2 people today who cancelled their order... 1 is member of this board..

And I spoke with two that signed.

They are not in the same segment.

:iamwithstupid:

I love it!! Especially in white and VI. :wub:

But like some I'm really surprised by how so many can bash this cars performance and how it will drive when they haven't even driven it? Three pictures out, not even close to all the details on the car and: "this sucks compared to the Mclaren" (which noone has driven either..), 458, SLS etc...

For those of you who won't be buying this car (90% of all the members here), why are you dissapointed when you think that it won't be as fast as the competitors or as technologicaly advanced? Does it have to be top of the foodchain in every single aspect for you to love it? Or is it as some others have mentioned, that the "big guns" on this site doesn't like it so you don't like it either? :bj:

And for you numberjunkies who WILL drive it, does it really matter if this streetcar, that you most likely won't take to the track, and will "only" drive hard on the road is possibly 4sec slower round the Ring than another car? Why does it have to have magna-superduper-suspension with an all new engine and a laserguided AWD system? Doesn't it suffice (sp?) with it being, I assume, the best Lambo ever?

unfcukin real! great work 007!!!!

whats so crazy to me, as nice as the outside is, the inside is nicer, and the rear end is even nicer! and in person its 100x nicer :icon_syda:

when you see the car in person you will agree that every angle, part, material, on inside and out is brand new for Lambo! when sitting inside it feels even more hi-tech than the 458! and before you disagree, wait till you see it!

I love it!! Especially in white and VI. :wub:

But like some I'm really surprised by how so many can bash this cars performance and how it will drive when they haven't even driven it? Three pictures out, not even close to all the details on the car and: "this sucks compared to the Mclaren" (which noone has driven either..), 458, SLS etc...

For those of you who won't be buying this car (90% of all the members here), why are you dissapointed when you think that it won't be as fast as the competitors or as technologicaly advanced? Does it have to be top of the foodchain in every single aspect for you to love it? Or is it as some others have mentioned, that the "big guns" on this site doesn't like it so you don't like it either? :bj:

And for you numberjunkies who WILL drive it, does it really matter if this streetcar, that you most likely won't take to the track, and will "only" drive hard on the road is possibly 4sec slower round the Ring than another car? Why does it have to have magna-superduper-suspension with an all new engine and a laserguided AWD system? Doesn't it suffice (sp?) with it being, I assume, the best Lambo ever?

To answer all your questions which I assume you wrote rhetorically, people think Lambo have not raised the bar high enough with the LP700. Obviously opinions will change once cars get driven etc.

I think once again Lamborghini has been very successful at building a flagship car which at the same time has great road presence, a striking look, and yet still can be elegant and beautiful. I don't think any manufacturer can do this quite as well as Lamborghini. A Gumpert Apollo, for example, is very striking and has a lot of road presence, but at the same time it is odd looking and even ugly. A 599, on the other hand, is a very elegant looking car but it is almost too ordinary looking especially in darker colors.

I guess it is a little disappointing that the LP700 is lacking some of the newest tech like a DSG and Direct Injection, but I think it will be an incredibly fast car. Not totally sure if it will be considered a "driver's car", the Murcie was a bit lacking in this department.

Personally I would take this over a 599, but I will still take the McLaren over this, but then again my preference is toward lighter, more compact driver's cars.

thank you 007, engine is still offset

Thanks 007. Or should I say, Mr. Bond?

Is that a CD-player/SatNav by the driver's leg?

i'm assuming it is dvd based sat nav system, i hope so because i don't know what else they could get away with putting there